B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's the only times I care to watch anything in Barca.

I think that this is far more interesting than watching two girls day in and day out , when they are at the apartment at least , watching talk shows on their IPAD , laying and touching themselves on the bed and so on ... a big sorry for all the fans of the two most controversial participants currently at RLC and it isn’t nice that I am referring to them here , but as we say in my country , wanted to throw fire in the oil and spice things up 😂🤣 ( by the way , I am also a big fan of the apartment in Prague but at the moment it doesn’t provide anything worthy to watch 😔

I think that Milena is ruining the potential of the evening acting as the orchestrator and not in a way allowing spontaneous staff happening , the expression of her face when she saw the guy’s dick like being the first time seeing something like that , it isn’t the way that this evening is going and out of the blue unfortunately .

Just now, ddhm said:

I think that Milena is ruining the potential of the evening acting as the orchestrator and not in a way allowing spontaneous staff happening , the expression of her face when she saw the guy’s dick like being the first time seeing something like that , it isn’t the way that this evening is going and out of the blue unfortunately .

amalia is there to collect the💲

and it feels like he has been blindfolded and tied up for 30 minutes 😂

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

think that Milena is ruining the potential of the evening acting as the orchestrator and not in a way allowing spontaneous staff happening ,

With her being pregnant, her time on RLC is obviously limited now. So she will do whatever she can to get as much money as she can before she leaves.

• Like 1