B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With her being pregnant, her time on RLC is obviously limited now. So she will do whatever she can to get as much money as she can before she leaves.

I think she talking to her bf in the bathroom 

Also boytoy is throwing up

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With her being pregnant, her time on RLC is obviously limited now. So she will do whatever she can to get as much money as she can before she leaves.

Agree totally 😊

13 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Somebody is getting lucky tonight but then again won't surprise me if some of these girls take the occupation of Irma of getting guy some blue balls

milena is making sure boytoy is completely drunk 😂 and they tied him up again 😂

I believe that Amira is simply enjoying , let’s say she’s combining fun and work .. Monica is just there to work and tease , Milena as mentioned before makes the orchestrator and unfortunately Amalia is feeling sick and also confused of what she needs to do , taking into consideration outside activities a couple of days ago and the guy who is at the moment flirting her ( although he tried last time but the guy who is missing today had a better strategy 😉😎

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

milena is making sure boytoy is completely drunk 😂 and they tied him up again 😂

He has simply surrendered himself , he doesn’t care about the cameras as he has proven , so whatever extra he gets , lucky mister he is 😊