US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Why don't you stick to making a fool of yourself with your political comments and keep your nose out of my interactions with other members/friends.

If you don't want comments from other CC members then I suggest you use PM instead of the public forum.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Who remembers Tom Price? Gee, you might say, that name sounds familiar … he had something to do with the Trump administration, didn't he?This article first appeared in Salon.You're right! He was one of...

Article first appeared inn Salon? That's like posting an article from Pravda.:tongue:

12 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

A hit with the ladies? Right , because I'm a thoroughly humorous person. I just don't like cheap nonsense - it has nothing to do with humor . And I'm not angry at all - you overestimate yourself and your importance.

Lololololol, hahahahahaha, heeheeheeheehee!!!!!!😴 🤣 ☺️ 😌  🥱 😴

• Like 2

On 10/16/2020 at 10:47 AM, Ridgerunner said:

No, the information that was hidden was information that would reveal the investigation to be a fraud. It was Hillary Clinton who colluded with Russian agents to get the whole Trump/Russia collusion investigation started.

Then Barr wouldn't have redacted it.  THINK

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lololololol, hahahahahaha, heeheeheeheehee!!!!!!😴 🤣 ☺️ 😌  🥱 😴

Das ist das typische bläken von unreifen kleinen Kindern. Da fällt mir nur Bedauern ein - oder soll das lustig sein ? Vielleicht sogar Ihre ganz spezielle Art von Humor ?? 😁 Baby schlafe weiter.

• Like 1

@ashleyxyz   Unser Verkehr hier ist am Thema vorbei - schon lange. Kommen wir doch endlich zum Thema "Innenpolitik der USA" zurück.

Doch zuvor noch einen Joke:  Trump und Biden in einem Boot - das Boot kentert, beide sind kurz vor dem ertrinken. Wer wird gerettet ???

AMERIKA. 😁 

Mehr Witze mit Humor unter der Rubrik: "Comedy & Humor". Schreibe etwas dahin - ich möchte gerne über deinen Humor lachen können. 😁

Die Konversation unter der Rubrik hier möchte ich gerne beenden - das führt nicht weiter und langweilt andere User. Tschüß. 

• Like 1