US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

So many stupid MFers on this site with their tongues shoved so far up his butthole, they can taste his ketchup covered steak.  It's laughable.  We know what's up.

Oh you ate one too (O-U812) many left wing shit propaganda posts in the main stream media and social media machines and swallowed every bit. 

• Like 2

Vor 10 Minuten sagte happyone:

Oh, du hast auch einen  ( O-U812 ) viele linke Propaganda-Posts in den Mainstream- Medien und Social-Media-Maschinen gegessen und jedes bisschen geschluckt. 

Deine Intelligenz ist offenbar begrenzt - auf 2 Beiträge die identische Antwort zu posten. Ami go to sleep für immer. Keiner vermisst hier Deine Dummheiten. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Deine Intelligenz ist offenbar begrenzt - auf 2 Beiträge die identische Antwort zu posten. Ami go to sleep für immer. Keiner vermisst hier Deine Dummheiten. 😁

You are hallucinating again---Reichsführer

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the chauvinist in chief, Dave, who believes he needs to protect a woman who has demonstrated that she is perfectly capable of defending herself.

You totally misunderstood what my post was really about dickhead,if you had bothered to research why I said what I said you would have realised I was having a dig(in fun)at someone.So get your facts right before you comment.BTW  I have a good online relationship with Ash and I'm perfectly aware that she is an intelligent friendly woman whom I would never dream of patronising especially with the bullshit you are spouting.