Bogdan Must Go

Since the re-opening there has been  very little nudity. It seems because Bogdan is around... When he isn't, the occasional topless in the kitchen and more in a passing thru mode. These young women seem more lesbian in nature (and usually a little bi-sexual or playful group action )  Even though Nelly has shown bi-sexual and invited the super whore  ( no malice in my title but she seems to fuck anything with a pulse) Alexandra ?? into a 3some with them.... Bogdan seems too reserved, a bit arrogant and stuck up (indifferent)  in the house.. There seems little 'joie de vive' whenever he is around ... 

this beautiful group of girls/women's mood and playfullness are being blocked by a males presence. BOGDOWN has to go...  just look at the party and nudity spirit of the 2 hotties (megan and Holly??) last night at B!...  That's whats missing here in B4... This is a playful, party house and attracted (some times better than others sure) some playful , dancing, drinking , sexy times ...hands all over each others nude bodies ...  all that is dead here and I blame the stiff , in over his head , can't get it up to party with these young bombshells .... BOGDAN  HAS TO GO..... Go open another place with 'New Boobs' Nelly....which is another thing ....the only real fun Nelly ever has is when she would leave Bogdan to visit other girlfriends apartments .....   They are good as a couple , good fucking and decent shows for our lady members .....but he is a downer in this setting hence BOGDOWN MUST GO...

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree with you more!!  However, it's not just Bogdan that needs to go, it's that worthless Nelly as well.  The two of them together are hindering the actions and the movements of the other residents.  This is what is going to happen now that you brought it up so elegantly,  starting tomorrow or within a couple of days, the girls will start acting out of character around Nelly & Bogdan after the two get through telling them to do so.....wait and see, I promise you that I will be reading how they have gone from always being covered to walking around topless and nude.  You will see that I am right but the fact of the matter is, Bogdan & Nelly have NO BUSINESS being residents in the house....none at all!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It would be better to have more couples in the apartment. At least I hope that Magan's BF is back soon.

Maybe the other girls will find acquaintances in Barcelona or have BFs to visit. The more visitors the better.

With the current Covid restrictions, I doubt it...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

With the current Covid restrictions, I doubt it...

Magan's BF has already been to visit during this vacation time. If the girls have made it all the way to the apartment, the BFs can most likely make it possible.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Magan's BF has already been to visit during this vacation time. If the girls have made it all the way to the apartment, the BFs can most likely make it possible.

I'm well aware that Megan's BF has been there, probably against regulations, btw, but you're suggesting the other girls bring any Juan, Pedro or Carlos home with them off the streets...or their BF's from back home! God knows where they've been and what their Covid exposure and status might be...😏

I don't follow the guidelines in Barca...hell, I'm confused enough with ours, but I'm pretty sure that these guys turning up at B2, for instance, just shouldn't happen...These inconsiderate idiots are why this pandemic isn't gonna ride off into the sunset for a very long time...

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It would be better to have more couples in the apartment. At least I hope that Magan's BF is back soon.

Maybe the other girls will find acquaintances in Barcelona or have BFs to visit. The more visitors the better.

You are nuts!!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware that Megan's BF has been there, probably against regulations, btw, but you're suggesting the other girls bring any Juan, Pedro or Carlos home with them off the streets...or their BF's from back home! God knows where they've been and what their Covid exposure and status might be...😏

I don't follow the guidelines in Barca...hell, I'm confused enough with ours, but I'm pretty sure that these guys turning up at B2, for instance, just shouldn't happen...These inconsiderate idiots are why this pandemic isn't gonna ride off into the sunset for a very long time...

Don't listen to him, he's only interested in the dick and the nut sack!!

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeah, that's similar to me. I only have the rules that apply to me in my head. Therefore I also think that probably at least smaller meetings <10 people should be possible at the moment.

Of course it would be ideal if the girls invite all the BF material that is already there to the apartment.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, that's similar to me. I only have the rules that apply to me in my head. Therefore I also think that probably at least smaller meetings <10 people should be possible at the moment.

Of course it would be ideal if the girls invite all the BF material that is already there to the apartment.

We can't visit any other household where I live now...I think 😏

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

OMG...would you please just shut the fuck up about the worthless guys!!!

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sí, eso es similar a mí. Solo tengo las reglas que me aplican en mi cabeza. Por lo tanto, también creo que probablemente al menos reuniones más pequeñas <10 personas deberían ser posibles en este momento.

Por supuesto, sería ideal que las chicas inviten al apartamento a todo el material de BF que ya está allí.

In Catalonia, and therefore in Barcelona, the meetings are for a maximum of 6 people.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1