Bogdan Must Go

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't blame you for unsubscribing, these two (Nel & Bog) are a freaking joke and should not be in this house!!

Not them but this stupid concept of GOV apartments is the problem.

I know you don't like to hear it, but the less guys are in RLC the more boring it gets. Not because the audience would like to see guys, but because most of the girls are into guys and not girls.

• Like 1

the only lesbians on the site are Piper (not 100%) & Taylor. the rest of the girls are hetreosexual, that's why their lesbian shows are silly and fake. the only time they act naturally is when they are with guys. RLC needs more guys in these apartments to make it more interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

the only lesbians on the site are Piper (not 100%) & Taylor. the rest of the girls are hetreosexual, that's why their lesbian shows are silly and fake. the only time they act naturally is when they are with guys. RLC needs more guys in these apartments to make it more interesting. 

Ok@Alladino...😁

• Haha 1

I can only say about Bogdan that he is a really cool guy in my opinion , the girls like him , he is great in English language , he is doing a lot of work at the villa , manager or not , I don’t care , as long there’s good flow with the Barcelona apartments , it is just fine . The mixture I find it ok , you can’t have only boring and routine ladies or totally party animals and crazy outgoing together , therefore , I think the mixture isn’t so bad although it could be better . 

And if we assume that he is the manager , I would personally love to see Carla and Yanai and Martina and Alberto getting along with the Russians , I mean like they visit in the villa mainly and bring the Spanish culture there ( imagine Carla and Yanai with their games and dance lessons ) , Martina and Alberto with some video games and the dog , a crossover of apartments is a big personal hidden desire I guess 😊

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can only say about Bogdan that he is a really cool guy in my opinion , the girls like him , he is great in English language , he is doing a lot of work at the villa , manager or not , I don’t care , as long there’s good flow with the Barcelona apartments , it is just fine . The mixture I find it ok , you can’t have only boring and routine ladies or totally party animals and crazy outgoing together , therefore , I think the mixture isn’t so bad although it could be better . 

And if we assume that he is the manager , I would personally love to see Carla and Yanai and Martina and Alberto getting along with the Russians , I mean like they visit in the villa mainly and bring the Spanish culture there ( imagine Carla and Yanai with their games and dance lessons ) , Martina and Alberto with some video games and the dog , a crossover of apartments is a big personal hidden desire I guess 😊

What a sad post to support these two in this house!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What a sad post to support these two in this house!!

It isn’t about supporting dear friend , it is my opinion and how I see this guy all those years . It has never given me personally any negative feelings or committed any action to judge him or criticize him in a bad way . On the contrary , I do very much admire his total big change of life , leaving the life he had in Russia , his friends , family and culture and adapting so easily and so fast to another country and a different culture and circle of people . Not everyone is capable of doing this and paying attention also to the talks he had with Holly’s guy , when asked how long he is in Barcelona , he said that on September 27th , marked one year residency in Barcelona . 

You have your own reasons to dislike him and I totally respect it , but I just presented you my way of thinking that I also hope you appreciate and respect . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t about supporting dear friend , it is my opinion and how I see this guy all those years . It has never given me personally any negative feelings or committed any action to judge him or criticize him in a bad way . On the contrary , I do very much admire his total big change of life , leaving the life he had in Russia , his friends , family and culture and adapting so easily and so fast to another country and a different culture and circle of people . Not everyone is capable of doing this and paying attention also to the talks he had with Holly’s guy , when asked how long he is in Barcelona , he said that on September 27th , marked one year residency in Barcelona . 

You have your own reasons to dislike him and I totally respect it , but I just presented you my way of thinking that I also hope you appreciate and respect . 

I do appreciate and respect your opinion ddhm, it is one that we just don't share.  You see no problem with him and her being managers of the Barcelona apartments and I think it's a very huge conflict of interest.  If they want to stay involved in the project as managers, they should get their own place!!

Them leaving Russia and moving to Barcelona was a huge step up for them and I can see why they would choose to move.  They just don't belong in an apartment with 3 single girls.  I'm sorry, I will not change my mind on that!!  Get their own place and I would be fine with it but not as it is now!!!