Bogdan Must Go

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

In Catalonia, and therefore in Barcelona, the meetings are for a maximum of 6 people.

We had 'the rule of 6', but outside only...and social distancing...Haven't a clue what it is in NE England now. It possibly hasn't changed, but it will soon in the next coupla days as usual 😒

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hemos tenido  'la regla de 6', pero sólo del exterior ... y el distanciamiento social ... no tienen ni idea de lo que es en el noreste de Inglaterra ahora. Posiblemente no haya cambiado, pero pronto lo hará en los próximos días como de costumbre  😒

I have seen in the news that England and France are increasing the contagion rapidly, as well as Germany.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, omedo said:

I have seen in the news that England and France are increasing the contagion rapidly, as well as Germany.

The more imortant it is to get some BFs into the apartments before everything goes into shut down again. 😅

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

angry simon cowell GIF

I fear, the winter will be more critical again. After that, hopefully we will have a vaccine ready.

• Upvote 1

who cares about this covid talk...really .. my point of this topic is Bogdan is ruining the hot talent and sexy mood of the great girls that are already here.... the girls seem lesbian for one thing  and maybe a little bi-sexual only if it is once in a while and usually drunk/loaded... You saw how the girls ;loosened up;  at Gina and Irmas place ...NO BOYS !!!  Girls have way more UNINHIBITED  fun without BOYS....    I want to see this fun and casual nudity and sexy playing ...   these boys have proven time and again they are too controlling of any open sexy play and mood killers ... but Bogdan carries a sour mood so often ... he has  a superior big shot ...I'm a RLC big shot star...just get the fuck out take Nelly New Boobs and get another pkace for your great following ....BYE BYE

This apt. is a legendary Party place...when it has ALL GIRLS ... the boys can come and go  but the Girlies arre fun and  |I love the uninhibited Nudiry they naturally parade around with girls only vibe... the boys take that vibe away...   take your downer Covid talk and woes someplace else 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

who cares about this covid talk...really .. my point of this topic is Bogdan is ruining the hot talent and sexy mood of the great girls that are already here.... the girls seem lesbian for one thing  and maybe a little bi-sexual only if it is once in a while and usually drunk/loaded... You saw how the girls ;loosened up;  at Gina and Irmas place ...NO BOYS !!!  Girls have way more UNINHIBITED  fun without BOYS....    I want to see this fun and casual nudity and sexy playing ...   these boys have proven time and again they are too controlling of any open sexy play and mood killers ... but Bogdan carries a sour mood so often ... he has  a superior big shot ...I'm a RLC big shot star...just get the fuck out take Nelly New Boobs and get another pkace for your great following ....BYE BYE

This apt. is a legendary Party place...when it has ALL GIRLS ... the boys can come and go  but the Girlies arre fun and  |I love the uninhibited Nudiry they naturally parade around with girls only vibe... the boys take that vibe away...   take your downer Covid talk and woes someplace else 

You are my hero...Nelly and Bogdown must go.....get the fuck out Nelly and Bogdan!!

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

a quién le importa esta charla covid ... realmente ... mi punto de este tema es que Bogdan está arruinando el talento y el humor sexy de las grandes chicas que ya están aquí ... las chicas parecen lesbianas por una cosa y tal vez un poco bisexual sólo si es de vez en cuando y generalmente borracho / cargado ... Viste cómo las chicas se relajaron; en la casa de Gina e Irmas ... NO HAY CHICOS !!! Las chicas se divierten mucho más SIN MUCHACHOS ... Quiero ver esta desnudez divertida y casual y este juego sexy ... estos chicos han demostrado una y otra vez que controlan demasiado cualquier juego sexy abierto y asesinos del estado de ánimo ... pero Bogdan tiene un estado de ánimo amargo muy a menudo ... tiene un pez gordo superior ... Soy una estrella de RLC ... solo lárgate, toma Nelly New Boobs y obtén otro pkace para tus grandes seguidores ... .ADIÓS

Este apto. es un lugar de fiesta legendario ... cuando tiene TODAS LAS CHICAS ... los chicos pueden ir y venir, pero las Girlies son divertidas y | Me encanta el nudiry desinhibido, naturalmente desfilan con la vibra de solo chicas ... los chicos toman esa vibra lejos ... llévate tu decepción Covid habla y aflicciones en otro lugar 

I care.

• Like 1