Bogdan Must Go

2 hours ago, hexagon said:

Whos Bogdan? people mention names but ive still yet to find out who is who

*** I know what you mean ... I don't know who more than half of the girls are at the B's (i.e. which is which), and I don't really care that much.  Why the hell RLC don't put up named thumbnail pics of the girls (and pets), beats me - they've never been very informative, even to their subscribers.  As regards Bogdan, he's easy to spot, he's the only male at B4 (just look for the tall guy with the modern trendy hairstyle).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** I know what you mean ... I don't know who more than half of the girls are at the B's (i.e. which is which), and I don't really care that much.  Why the hell RLC don't put up named thumbnail pics of the girls (and pets), beats me - they've never been very informative, even to their subscribers.  As regards Bogdan, he's easy to spot, he's the only male at B4 (just look for the tall guy with the modern trendy hairstyle).

Thank you, Yes i thought it might be him but wasn't 100%. I think hes with one of the girls in there?

Is he cockblocking everyone else or something?

On 11/16/2020 at 8:01 PM, hexagon said:

Thank you, Yes i thought it might be him but wasn't 100%. I think hes with one of the girls in there?

Is he cockblocking everyone else or something?

*** He's with the tall, long-haired, very thin woman, Nelly [bordering on anorexic appearance], she's his wife (or live-in girlfriend - not sure which).  Cockblocking?  No ... Some say RLC have given him a managerial role at B4 (possible).  Some of the male viewers are 'jealous' of him (quite understandable).  In the past, I've seen comments about him, saying that he's a handsome and fit guy (I assume those comments were submitted by the tiny percentage of female viewers here).