Bogdan Must Go

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do appreciate and respect your opinion ddhm, it is one that we just don't share.  You see no problem with him and her being managers of the Barcelona apartments and I think it's a very huge conflict of interest.  If they want to stay involved in the project as managers, they should get their own place!!

Them leaving Russia and moving to Barcelona was a huge step up for them and I can see why they would choose to move.  They just don't belong in an apartment with 3 single girls.  I'm sorry, I will not change my mind on that!!  Get their own place and I would be fine with it but not as it is now!!!

It is good to read your opinion and reasons Harley and I understand better your way of thinking , we disagree but it is very good to have this valuable exchange of talks with you . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is good to read your opinion and reasons Harley and I understand better your way of thinking , we disagree but it is very good to have this valuable exchange of talks with you . 

I'm all for exchanging opinions and you can talk to me anytime if you have a question but remember, I can only go off of what I know from being an RLC member for for several years and what i've been told and read.  Disagreeing with me is no problem as long as you agree to exchange!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm all for exchanging opinions and you can talk to me anytime if you have a question but remember, I can only go off of what I know from being an RLC member for for several years and what i've been told and read.  Disagreeing with me is no problem as long as you agree to exchange!

Despite of not agreeing most of the times with your hard comments towards most of the participants and RLC , I like that you are having a standard approach and you are not backing off your opinions , something which makes you not very likeable amongst the forum , judging by the back and forth exchange of posts you are having at times . But for me , I respect that you stay adjusted to your values and I appreciate this very much . 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Despite of not agreeing most of the times with your hard comments towards most of the participants and RLC , I like that you are having a standard approach and you are not backing off your opinions , something which makes you not very likeable amongst the forum , judging by the back and forth exchange of posts you are having at times . But for me , I respect that you stay adjusted to your values and I appreciate this very much . 

Thank you ddhm, I am who I am!

hello ddhm..... as far as opinions go.... mine has been that Bogdan's presence especially as the 'only' male has really stunted, if not killed the natural joie de vivre , the innocent, carefree, fun, girlies tend to have .... there has been little of that girlie playfulness and casual comfortable nudity with Bogdan being around .... go to a couples apt.  too many examples of his stiff mood , almost an indifference and arrogance ... just kills or intimidates the girlie freedom....

even tonight as soon as he arrived the party ended ...gone  (now not fully his fault ) but any other time these girls would have partied and played more ( Alendra a queen instigator of sexy play, the other girls proved the comfortable nudity at Gina and Irmas place ... ...all went home ...and 3 girls are laying in bed nude ...

so one point of mine is I really enjoy seeing casual nudity and playfulness and dancing together , touching, simiulating sexiness that almost has 'always' been the history of this apt. Some say bring boys in ..... I fully disagree...bring boys over to play and party but otherwise full time boys kill that girly innocent, playfulness (and the comfortable nudity I enjoy watching ... Bogdan must go and you all watch the change .... 

yes not a bad guy and we enjoyed the fuck shows he and Nelly used to do in their old apt.  so get back to that 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hello ddhm..... as far as opinions go.... mine has been that Bogdan's presence especially as the 'only' male has really stunted, if not killed the natural joie de vivre , the innocent, carefree, fun, girlies tend to have .... there has been little of that girlie playfulness and casual comfortable nudity with Bogdan being around .... go to a couples apt.  too many examples of his stiff mood , almost an indifference and arrogance ... just kills or intimidates the girlie freedom....

even tonight as soon as he arrived the party ended ...gone  (now not fully his fault ) but any other time these girls would have partied and played more ( Alendra a queen instigator of sexy play, the other girls proved the comfortable nudity at Gina and Irmas place ... ...all went home ...and 3 girls are laying in bed nude ...

so one point of mine is I really enjoy seeing casual nudity and playfulness and dancing together , touching, simiulating sexiness that almost has 'always' been the history of this apt. Some say bring boys in ..... I fully disagree...bring boys over to play and party but otherwise full time boys kill that girly innocent, playfulness (and the comfortable nudity I enjoy watching ... Bogdan must go and you all watch the change .... 

yes not a bad guy and we enjoyed the fuck shows he and Nelly used to do in their old apt.  so get back to that 

Why did you not see Harley's post earlier?Let the fun begin 😁

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

again...just now one of the nude girls on the bed came to kitchen for a drink? and had put a robe on...that would not have happened in an all girl apt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyespy said:

Why did you not see Harley's post earlier?Let the fun begin 😁

all due respect ...I spend zero time reading 20 in a row opinions and arguments that Harley gets into.... I did appreciate ddhm's  support of Bogdan and wanted to agree with his/her? point of Bogdan (and Nelly)  has never been anything but a good part of the RLC community.... I just wanted to reinforce (why I started this topic) how Bogdan is ruining MY !!! expectation of the fun that is being Stiffled with him here .... too many examples ... 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

A nice and with good points answer , with lots of arguments Mark , perhaps the truth is somewhere in between . Maybe we should give him a bit more time and just see how the apartment advances , with the current lockdown in Catalonia once again , the times spend in the apartment from all tenants will be much increased I think , so let’s see how this will be played out by everyone .

I don’t think that Bogdan has made any rules for the girls not to be walking around nude or he has given a feeling of killing the atmosphere at certain times , perhaps the girls need to just let themselves loose and simply coexist with their ( I don’t know if it is the right term ) supervisor 😂🤣😎 ??  ..

I think it is all fresh and only a month or so that all this new group is coexisting in the villa , let’s see how it proceeds and I will be the first to come back and comment to your post if things seem to get worse and icy cold with the atmosphere due to the couples presence .  

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

all due respect ...I spend zero time reading 20 in a row opinions and arguments that Harley gets into.... I did appreciate ddhm's  support of Bogdan and wanted to agree with his/her? point of Bogdan (and Nelly)  has never been anything but a good part of the RLC community.... I just wanted to reinforce (why I started this topic) how Bogdan is ruining MY !!! expectation of the fun that is being Stiffled with him here .... too many examples ... 

I am a he 😂🤣

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

A nice and with good points answer , with lots of arguments Mark , perhaps the truth is somewhere in between . Maybe we should give him a bit more time and just see how the apartment advances , with the current lockdown in Catalonia once again , the times spend in the apartment from all tenants will be much increased I think , so let’s see how this will be played out by everyone .

I don’t think that Bogdan has made any rules for the girls not to be walking around nude or he has given a feeling of killing the atmosphere at certain times , perhaps the girls need to just let themselves loose and simply coexist with their ( I don’t know if it is the right term ) supervisor 😂🤣😎 ??  ..

I think it is all fresh and only a month or so that all this new group is coexisting in the villa , let’s see how it proceeds and I will be the first to come back and comment to your post if things seem to get worse and icy cold with the atmosphere due to the couples presence .  

I don't see him as any supervisor, manager at all...he is just another rather older, serious, adult guy ...with a girlfriend, living with young single girls..... many dynamics of issues the young girlies will have ...no frivilous nudity for respect of 'the girlfriend (Nelly) in front of the boyfriend ...he is a bit creepy ( as an older more serious man) amongst the playful young girly vibe that so easily came out at B!? (irma, Gina's) ( nudity. drinking games , fooling around, kissing each other (Meghan and Molly?) Look at last nights get together ...cold as ice (in Barcelona  lol)  nothing fun...the boredom on the faces  (and oddly enough after Bogdan came into house... ,,,

so enough of my opinion.....it wont change because RLC is too fucking stupid to see it, get it, change it..... so again, nothing personal  but a Bogdan scenario will ruin this place more than uplift what I,  as a voyeur,  want to see ...more TITTIES !!!!!!   especially from these super fit, super cute girls.....did you see the posts of Meghans tits at B1 ...I am obsessed and never a glimpse of cleavage here at B4  (on free cams) ... so another boring apt...and many will blame the girls and not see this dynamic that I blame on a mood and behaviour scenario because of Bogdan being there ....  so onto other boring apts ....  this RLC is becoming a failed experiment I fear...

• Like 1