Bogdan Must Go

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't see him as any supervisor, manager at all...he is just another rather older, serious, adult guy ...with a girlfriend, living with young single girls

LOL he is there supervisor and that's wrong, he is their manager and that's wrong, he is older but far from serious, and Nelly is his wife and not his girlfriend which by the way...is way fucking wrong!!

He and Nelly must go so the girls have the freedom to do what they want and not feel the constant strain of being watched all the time...plain, pure, and simple!!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

he is becoming more creepy.... leering at Holly while she and Nelly stretch.... trying to impress her by taking of his shirt (once Nelly leaves ) and do a pointless handstand ...then some lame ?Karate type kicks, and standing facing her stretching his toes (come on)  so he can justify being beside Holly.... it's all too creepy.... it becomes another one of these uncomfortable, older man leering at the young hot body .... creepy!!!  Bogdan must go

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

he is becoming more creepy.... leering at Holly while she and Nelly stretch.... trying to impress her by taking of his shirt (once Nelly leaves ) and do a pointless handstand ...then some lame ?Karate type kicks, and standing facing her stretching his toes (come on)  so he can justify being beside Holly.... it's all too creepy.... it becomes another one of these uncomfortable, older man leering at the young hot body .... creepy!!!  Bogdan must go

You are jealous, that's all. Everything else is real life, the little that is left to see in RLC.

Bodgan should stay, and preferably just be the beginning for more male residents in B4 and the other Barcelona apartments.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Like us you mean...😏

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Like us you mean...😏

well of course I expected that..... as voyeurs that goes without saying ..but we are on the outside!!!! looking in...arms length creepy.....  but I discussed my reason in GOV comments and plenty enough here ...

• Upvote 1

Mark Thompson said: -

he is becoming more creepy.... leering at Holly while she and Nelly stretch.... trying to impress her by taking of his shirt (once Nelly leaves ) and do a pointless handstand ...then some lame ?Karate type kicks, and standing facing her stretching his toes (come on)  so he can justify being beside Holly.... it's all too creepy.... it becomes another one of these uncomfortable, older man leering at the young hot body .... creepy!!!  Bogdan must go

naggachilli2  said: -

Like us you mean...😀

--------------------------------------

*** SPOT ON !  You hit the nail right on the head with THAT comment! ... never was a truer comment uttered [Teapot - Kettle - Black]  🤣

• Thanks 1

well of course I expected that..... as voyeurs that goes without saying ..but we are on the outside!!!! looking in...arms length creepy.....  but I discussed my reason in GOV comments and plenty enough here ...

I know...just poking a bit of fun lol 😉

Il y a 3 heures, Alladino a dit :

You are jealous, that's all. Everything else is real life, the little that is left to see in RLC.

Bodgan should stay, and preferably just be the beginning for more male residents in B4 and the other Barcelona apartments.

Yes, more male residents in B4 please.

Tell you what, the first guy from Tinder or wherever they can find him, who can make Serafima do something real & sexual on cameras should be given his own apartment 😏

Like that black dude who used to stay at Eliska & Pepik's apartment. He is an asshole I dun disagree but he brings us some entertainment didn't he?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...just poking a bit of fun lol 😉

Making fun makes this forum worthwhile ..... you continue to have a whacked humour and a funny, but sometimes twisted  observation viewpoint .....keep it coming it keeps us on our toes ...

• Thanks 1

Making fun makes this forum worthwhile ..... you continue to have a whacked humour and a funny, but sometimes twisted  observation viewpoint .....keep it coming it keeps us on our toes ...

Thx...I'll take that as a compliment :biggrin: