Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 3

pulo filipe

13 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As has been discussed on this forum ad nauseum, she has a male friend that she sees and sleeps over at his house but nobody knows the extent of their relationship or if she's even fucking him. For as long as she's been visiting him, I say she is but can't say for sure. But it isn't even speculation that she does have a new friend.

If she's bating less, she's banging him.

I'll let those infatuated w/ Leora determine if she's bating less.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I think it's getting close to the time when our Leora needs to sort her life out, does she want to stay with RLC looking after her followers living rent free while earning copious amounts (probably the highest paid on the project) of money in the process or is she going to jump ship and live with boyfriend who'd better be earning big bucks, because from what I've seen Leora's high maintenance. 

it was getting close a few months ago, the time has come

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, King Lear said:

My mother couldn't be in Sodom, she hates pederasts

She certainly was, with her girlfriend....I had them both at once.....I've had better though.

You seem quite absorbed by pederasts, must be from experience I imagine,

Keep taking the pills little fellow...

I would suggest that when you finally come up with a suitable answer, you put it in either the opinions topic or create another thread.....This is not the thread for personal duels

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She certainly was, with her girlfriend....I had them both at once.....I've had better though.

You seem quite absorbed by pederasts, must be from experience I imagine,

Keep taking the pills little fellow...

I would suggest that when you finally come up with a suitable answer, you put it in either the opinions topic or create another thread.....This is not the thread for personal duels

I have some pills he could take