Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

For a while now I don't get them impression that they want to be on VHTV anymore. They seem like they keep trying to get their groove back only to lose it again. I don't like to tell tenants that they should leave cause I never know what they are up against, so I won't say that. I guess what I want to say is that I hope that they can find a good vibes groove that sticks with them for a while. Anything that will put a smile on their faces and shake away the gloomy cloud that hangs over them. 

Wow. Unexpectedly.

On 11/24/2020 at 4:50 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Well Groomy is not always right... Maybe he understood wrong?

Somewhat. Here

On 11/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, groomy said:

And? Well, she didn't do anything interesting in all visits. I do not approve of opening an apartment with her. Alisa will probably be back earlier than expected.

I 100% knew that they (M&S) are actively looking for an apartment at stage of selection/VH approval/negotiations.

But I didn't even consider probability of moving. They did not change apartment after federal TV news. They were very proud of this apartment and called it best in project. Exactly in size, design, light, capabilities

Moreover, they were looking for similar apartment. Same type. My mistake only in interpretation. It is logical that they want to return as managers. 

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

I 100% knew that they (M&S) are actively looking for an apartment at stage of selection/VH approval/negotiations.

This is right. They are always looking for new people. But Billie right now is not interested in joining the project. 

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

But I didn't even consider probability of moving. They did not change apartment after federal TV news. They were very proud of this apartment and called it best in project. Exactly in size, design, light, capabilities

They found a very nice place. With one more room which is better when there are guests. I am convinced the new one will be even better than this one. 

i don't think the shape of the apt is the issue. maybe they are rich now and less motivated,but to me they appear withdrawn and bored of it. i think they keep leaving hoping to refresh and then they return only looking like they wish they weren't back to work. can't blame them, i prefer vacation too. 

• Like 2

Of course the apartment itself doesn't make them more attractive to watch, maybe changing the city they live in could give more opportunities. They probably have no choice if want to survive; economic situation is bad, ordinary job gives no money and satisfaction; in other words, they might not want it, but they have to stay, making easy money is addictive quickly 😁

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Of course the apartment itself doesn't make them more attractive to watch, maybe changing the city they live in could give more opportunities. They probably have no choice if want to survive; economic situation is bad, ordinary job gives no money and satisfaction; in other words, they might not want it, but they have to stay, making easy money is addictive quickly 😁

They want to stay in their city. And money is not an issue. They still want to be on the project. 

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They want to stay in their city. And money is not an issue. They still want to be on the project. 

I jumped to this conclusion when last time had seen their facial expression, but, easy my friend, it's just my observation, I might be obviously wrong; on the other hand I'm old enough to know that people often say bollocks, and money is mostly the issue 😉👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I jumped to this conclusion when last time had seen their facial expression, but, easy my friend, it's just my observation, I might be obviously wrong; on the other hand I'm old enough to know that people often say bollocks, and money is mostly the issue 😉👍

Of course they want to earn money😁. What I meant is that them having money problems is not the reason for relocation. In fact the new place costs more rent than the old one. 

• Like 1