Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

I know the girls like going down on the honey pot (especially Kira) while they have been offline I’ve been looking at some old videos 

I came across one 22 aug last year the girls were participating in a 69  to my knowledge it’s the first time in the bedroom 

it would be nice if they did  it in the new apartment in one of their love sessions instead of Kira doing all the hard work and Nina laying back thinking of Russia 

Goodluck in the new apartment see you both on Monday👍❤️

LMAO Kid, you never fail to constantly crack me the fuck up!  I love you man, I really do.  Take another long drag on that blunt.  But realize that Nina and Kira are going to make love whenever they feel like it, and you're going to love it whenever they do.  Yes, they say "hello" and "byebye" to us when they leave, but that's it.  Nina and Kira operate on their own terms, not by what is dictated to them.  Their choice to remain on cams is a GIFT to us.  And much like you, I patiently wait for Monday morning.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

LMAO Kid, you never fail to constantly crack me the fuck up!  I love you man, I really do.  Take another long drag on that blunt.  But realize that Nina and Kira are going to make love whenever they feel like it, and you're going to love it whenever they do.  Yes, they say "hello" and "byebye" to us when they leave, but that's it.  Nina and Kira operate on their own terms, not by what is dictated to them.  Their choice to remain on cams is a GIFT to us.  And much like you, I patiently wait for Monday morning.  

monday GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Hi Sturm 

I love it when I crack you up,I know what the girls are like, I’ve been watching for over 3years 

as you say they will only make love when they want too. 
don’t you mean when Nina wants it Kira is up for it 24/7  

I also love the way they interact with the cameras  makes you feel part of their life.

anyway Monday is not far away fingers crossed every goes  ok💝👍