Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

8 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

15:00  in the bedroom, yet another argument between them.  Nina crying her eyes out, and Kira sat on the floor, in her usual position when she is not happy and feeling vulnerable. 

Tempestuous, is the only way to describe their relationship...  😢

Most marriages have their ups and downs, but these two girls. 
have more downs than ups. Just lately, 

I could  speculate but I won’t I wouldn’t be fair on the girls

its up to them to sort out their problems 🎶😊

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

15:00  in the bedroom, yet another argument between them.  Nina crying her eyes out, and Kira sat on the floor, in her usual position when she is not happy and feeling vulnerable. 

After watching the timeline prior to the 1500 bedroom scene, near as I can tell, the incident was sparked by some type of malfunction with the dishwasher, discovered by Kira at around 1425 (also notice the bandage around Kira's left elbow).  Nina comes out to assist and they start investigating.  Then at 1441 Nina appears to give up in disgust, leaving Kira to fix the dishwasher (which she apparently does).  Nina sulks in the bedroom, and that's where we pick up at 1500.  

Having a quibble over a malfunctioning dishwasher?  Seems like a trivial thing, and to have a crying fit over it on top of that is even more ridiculous, IMO.  So something else must have been underlying, even though they were both lovey-dovey mere moments prior to Kira's discovery in the kitchen.  Oh how I wish I had paid attention to my Russian language course!  

Bizarre to say the least.  But then again, we are dealing with two females, so not to be unexpected (I apologize to any female forum members).  Anyway, after they returned from their outing, everything appeared to be hunkey-dorey and they were once again lovey-dovey.  

Maybe they take a drive in the car through St Pete and work out their differences then?  I find that driving around for a few hours with no destination in mind (for once) helps clear my head.  But I guess no one will ever know.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

After watching the timeline prior to the 1500 bedroom scene, near as I can tell, the incident was sparked by some type of malfunction with the dishwasher, discovered by Kira at around 1425 (also notice the bandage around Kira's left elbow).  Nina comes out to assist and they start investigating.  Then at 1441 Nina appears to give up in disgust, leaving Kira to fix the dishwasher (which she apparently does).  Nina sulks in the bedroom, and that's where we pick up at 1500.  

Having a quibble over a malfunctioning dishwasher?  Seems like a trivial thing, and to have a crying fit over it on top of that is even more ridiculous, IMO.  So something else must have been underlying, even though they were both lovey-dovey mere moments prior to Kira's discovery in the kitchen.  Oh how I wish I had paid attention to my Russian language course!  

Bizarre to say the least.  But then again, we are dealing with two females, so not to be unexpected (I apologize to any female forum members).  Anyway, after they returned from their outing, everything appeared to be hunkey-dorey and they were once again lovey-dovey.  

Maybe they take a drive in the car through St Pete and work out their differences then?  I find that driving around for a few hours with no destination in mind (for once) helps clear my head.  But I guess no one will ever know.  

Maybe (bad?) News on the smartphone during the repair had something to do with your dispute? Just a thought.
And now: good night!

😴

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

Maybe (bad?) News on the smartphone during the repair had something to do with your dispute? Just a thought.
And now: good night!

That is a good point, and now that you have mentioned, I think I understand exactly what the bad news was about (and would definitely make Nina sulk and cry).  Good night, insightful friend!   😉 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

That is a good point, and now that you have mentioned, I think I understand exactly what the bad news was about (and would definitely make Nina sulk and cry).  Good night, insightful friend!   😉 

spacer.png   That's all.

Nina has been sitting in the living room Kira comes to find her about 05*30 

have they had another row or Nina worried about something ,she has been crying her eyes out again 

after about half an hour it was all cuddles and smiles again.

has Kira sorted Nina out again 

Il y a 2 heures, disneykid a dit :

Nina has been sitting in the living room Kira comes to find her about 05*30 

have they had another row or Nina worried about something ,she has been crying her eyes out again 

after about half an hour it was all cuddles and smiles again.

has Kira sorted Nina out again 

Nina is a very sensitive, emotional person, I think she had an important appointment this morning, maybe something medical. It was the first crisis of anxiety when Kira came home on Saturday with her bandage, the crying was not for an argument, but fear, I know she hates medicine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, peterb said:

Nina is a very sensitive, emotional person, I think she had an important appointment this morning, maybe something medical. It was the first crisis of anxiety when Kira came home on Saturday with her bandage, the crying was not for an argument, but fear, I know she hates medicine.

Maybe ,i think she has other things on her mind

Nina said we have surprise for you we are moving again to  a nicer  apartment  she said they will be off line 15 nov back on line 23 nov 

now we know why Nina  was worried  

good news are you going to have a celebration tonlght with a lovely sensual loving session👍🇷🇺

• Like 1