Stifler (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wouldn't matter if he did or didn't. 101% chance that nothing sexual happens tonight regardless.

I think we can no longer be certain of things that may or may not happen within this group 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I think we can no longer be certain of things that may or may not happen within this group 😁

I had forgotten about Alex/Anna's very annoying habit of waiting for hours and hours before getting started with anything. They used to do that all the time when they had their own place. At the time I wrote that I had fallen asleep soon after. I've only now woke up a few minutes ago.

• Haha 1

Well, another boring party at VHTV. I have told you before as long as you pay, there is going to be more boring events happening on this site. I have been listening to their background noises, and I know it for fact, I would have posted some old pictures of Leonie and etc to prove my point. but I am not in mood to go look for them 😂😃 😁  don't pay 🤣

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I had forgotten about Alex/Anna's very annoying habit of waiting for hours and hours before getting started with anything. They used to do that all the time when they had their own place. At the time I wrote that I had fallen asleep soon after. I've only now woke up a few minutes ago.

since their return from vacation, those of this summer, Harley and Freddy seem to have changed their policies as with their names and are no longer afraid to sleep with other people when they did not before

I don't know what to conclude from this but as long as the subscribers are happy and that they do not endanger their relationship, then it is positive for everyone

• Like 2