Stifler (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

since their return from vacation, those of this summer, Harley and Freddy seem to have changed their policies as with their names and are no longer afraid to sleep with other people when they did not before

I don't know what to conclude from this but as long as the subscribers are happy and that they do not endanger their relationship, then it is positive for everyone

Yes. positive change. I think we would have seen the same sort of transformation with other couples in their group if they had stayed longer. I think the more people stay on the project they become more comfortable with their sexuality. the problem is very few stay long enough to evolve in this way.

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Round 3

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 06.29.28.png

Stifler there like some oil painting 'Apollo reclining by Snoticelli' lol bless him. I'd paint him, boudoir art. he poses well I'll give him that. Beautiful little monkey.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

40 fucking minutes and still only a BJ. Freddy looking like a corpse. This is really cringe and reminds of that Juliet BJ that took 2 hours or some crazy shit.

Ugh! That Juliet's BJ was a painful one to watch .

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

40 fucking minutes and still only a BJ. Freddy looking like a corpse. This is really cringe and reminds of that Juliet BJ that took 2 hours or some crazy shit.

Don't remind me of Juliet because whenever i hear her name, it reminds me of all those parties at Pablo & Juliet apartment. One of the best apartments in VHTV history. 😁

• Like 5

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

since their return from vacation, those of this summer, Harley and Freddy seem to have changed their policies as with their names and are no longer afraid to sleep with other people when they did not before

I don't know what to conclude from this but as long as the subscribers are happy and that they do not endanger their relationship, then it is positive for everyone

Think it's called desperation ::)

• Haha 2