Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #1

37 minutes ago, budda said:

This girl has probably never participated in an orgy but - even though she always remained dressed - she witnessed the sex scenes and allowed Elon to kiss and touch her tits.
2 or 3 more evenings like this and we will surely be able to see her actively participate in the sex night.

Surely she did (at least) with them.. the same with the other couple from previous day. Same system of visit from a "couple".
Even the virgin wasn't virgin 😂😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, budda said:

This girl has probably never participated in an orgy but - even though she always remained dressed - she witnessed the sex scenes and allowed Elon to kiss and touch her tits.
2 or 3 more evenings like this and we will surely be able to see her actively participate in the sex night.

guest.thumb.jpg.1aea8a4bfa4cbe300d2e06b8d2fd1884.jpg

guest1.thumb.jpg.6572a9b436c1d19e69a7a5716fda3243.jpg

from what i have see they all are a big group of friends that is into swinger/sex partys. i saw all have good intimacy between each other, and seems they know each other long time,  the issue here is the cameras,for now they are not all comfortable to preform in cameras, yesterday Elon was showing photos to everyone,and there you could see lot of group activity and lot of diferent people.

but what i'm more qurious is witch countrie they are living. @groomy maybe you can share some light? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest casdesire

How much times didn't Elon and the black girl fuck? I think her pussy must become very loose from Elons dick.

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

simply to know what you can expect, if its Bulgaria/Romania/Macedonia i know will not be vey eassy for long term, if its Estonia/lithuania/Latvia/Poland will have lot of potential.

It will not be easy for a long term? Sorry, I don't think the country of originate has any importance on this subject; it's more about people involved in the project than the country they live in; obviously some places has more rigorous restrictions in terms of the adult entertainment, therefore it's more difficult for participants to make satisfactory content, but nothing above that;