Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, mickae17 said:

great night 🙂

From what I hear, Sophia is very open-minded, their relationship with Elon is consensually polygamous in nature, so there are hopes for more other couples and girls to turn up in this place ; the apartment soon might be on the top of the list👍

• Like 3

It is therefore even more unfortunate to see that VHTV still does not manage after all these years to have a correct picture coverage in the bathroom, which is after the bedroom the most important place in the apartment for this kind of project :angel:

Wow, heavy artillery first week.

She's not American (if she hasn't talked about it). In this country (or if I'm right in city) there are many different students in specialized universities (medicine, geology, technology). Mainly India (Bangladesh), African countries, some Arab countries (Egypt, Iran/Iraq). 

If they have access to students (medical, pedagogical or even technical) then it will be very hot and varied apartment.

• Like 2

Il y a 58 minutes, moos54 a dit:

Il est donc encore plus malheureux de voir que VHTV n'arrive toujours pas après toutes ces années à avoir une couverture d'image correcte dans la salle de bain, qui est après la chambre l'endroit le plus important de l'appartement pour ce genre de projet. : ange:

it would be nice as a couple 🙂 I hope she will come back soon 🙂

58 minutes ago, groomy said:

She's not American

Highly likely not, I can't recognize her accent, but as you said, she's an economic migrant or maybe a student from one of the African or Asian countries;

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

It is therefore even more unfortunate to see that VHTV still does not manage after all these years to have a correct picture coverage in the bathroom, which is after the bedroom the most important place in the apartment for this kind of project :angel:

That's what we call vhtv's quality😁

• Haha 1