Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, ELON said:

what girl are you talking about?

Well there is only 3 of you there and it ain't you or Sophie ::). Red check shirt and black bottoms. Seems to sleep in those clothes too??? Sleeps in the work room.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Elon's english is fine why make it more complicated.?

he uses google translator to translate Russian to English and then pastes it here. that's why you need to scroll right to read his longer sentences. it's just easier if he uses the editor here and writes in Russian.  we can use the forum/google translator to read his posts.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

he uses google translator to translate Russian to English and then pastes it here. that's why you need to scroll right to read his longer sentences.

Siempre he tenido curiosidad por saber cómo funciona. He pegado una gran cantidad de texto en una gran cantidad de buzones de correo, incluido este, que traduje con Google Translate, y nunca tuve que desplazarme para leer nada, sin importar cuánto tiempo fuera. Siempre envuelve el texto automáticamente.

Pegué las versiones en inglés y en español de Google y no hice nada en ningún párrafo. Así es exactamente como pegaron de Google. Siempre quise saber por qué aparece ese cuadro de desplazamiento.

I've always been curious how that works. I've pasted a whole lot of text in a whole lot of post boxes, including this one, which I translated using Google Translate, and I've never once had to scroll to read any of it, no matter how long it was. It always just wraps the text automatically.

I pasted both English and Spanish versions from Google and I didn't do anything to any paragraph. This is exactly how they pasted from Google. I've always wanted to know why that scroll box shows up.