Daisy & Shawn (2020) Part #1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, life+90 said:

8svy.png

the moment that one of the guys knock the door to enter, and how Daisy panicked and made a sighn to stop the massage, and the effort to bring her expresion/panic/worrie back to normal. for me the sight of she having a massage was not something bad, but her reaction spoke so much.anyway i will be keeping an eye on this apt,Drama is around the corner i think 😄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

the moment that one of the guys knock the door to enter, and how Daisy panicked and made a sighn to stop the massage, and the effort to bring her expresion/panic/worrie back to normal. for me the sight of she having a massage was not something bad, but her reaction spoke so much.anyway i will be keeping an eye on this apt,Drama is around the corner i think 😄

Or in this case, behind the door 😁

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jawis said:

If Shawn saw this then their would be drama. 

lol yeah probably right there, don't think anything happened in the bathroom anyway apart from having her back massaged as don't think even the door was locked but hey ho, time will tell.

15 minutes ago, Jawis said:

If Shawn saw this then their would be drama. 

I don't think so.. If there was a problem with that she wouldn't had locked down inside the bedroom with that guy surrounded by cams when surely the boyfriend would go check to see why the door was locked. 
Besides she gave dedicated attention to more guys, not only one.. But well, maybe she wants to beat dick records 😂😂

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

lol yeah probably right there, don't think anything happened in the bathroom anyway apart from having her back massaged as don't think even the door was locked but hey ho, time will tell.

Just saw it. Nothing happenend but after he saw them close together Shawn locked himself up in the bathroom. He was waisted. Curious how the morning will be. She liked the guy that was for sure. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Just saw it. Nothing happenend but after he saw them close together Shawn locked himself up in the bathroom. He was waisted. Curious how the morning will be. She liked the guy that was for sure. 

Yeah you may well be right will be interesting to see how it plays out.

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Funny that i thought the same about this guy from today lol.. Looked that he was asking her to show and touch the boobs cause he didn't had any 😁

He also got no balls. Didn't do anything. Just being sad and i think Daisy needs a guy with balls. 

This appt is already dying. Since that guest guy and Daisy fooled around nothing happens between her and Shawn anymore. Only a bit on the couch but everytime she goes early to bed. Don't think i'm gonna spend time on them anymore.