Daisy & Shawn (2020) Part #1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's still spilled food on the cooker hob from three nights ago. Because apparently Shawn doesn't know about spoons and used a slotted spatula to plate up the rice he'd cooked. I doubt they wiped down the breakfast bar surface after having sex on it. You'd need to be crazy or have a death wish to visit that place. There must be a clause in the contract about keeping the place sanitary and fit for habitation. Every time I see this couple I just cringe.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Already starting to build up again. She couldn't even be arsed to put the cleaning things away so they'll get lost under all the detritus. I'm not coming in this forum again. It's just too upsetting. I feel dirty just talking about it. And not the fun kind of dirty either.

5 minutes ago, Albion said:

Already starting to build up again. She couldn't even be arsed to put the cleaning things away so they'll get lost under all the detritus. I'm not coming in this forum again. It's just too upsetting. I feel dirty just talking about it. And not the fun kind of dirty either.

No excuse for it really just bloody lazy. Bottles have been there for days.

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

On s'en fout qu'ils baisent!! L'important c'est l'hygiène dans cet appart! Or, là, ce n'est pas le cas, et on s'en fout du reste!! Ce sont des gens "crades", genre "cas sos"!  VHTV DOIT REAGIR!!!

You are right but you're not the only one overhere.