Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

Guest maitre197
34 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Mister, what are the latest news ? have you heard anything interesting from the residents of this dark house ? 😃

I can not help you. I was busy all the day in my home office. I kick my prem a month ago and now follow VH only sometime. S and S is not my favorite apt.

27 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I can not help you. I was busy all the day in my home office. I kick my prem a month ago and now follow VH only sometime. S and S is not my favorite apt.

that's ok. I haven't been watching them as much lately. but I noticed there has been a lot of movement in this house recently so I was wondering if you have something to share. thanks for the reply. I hope everything is going well at your head office. 👍

Guest maitre197
25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope everything is going well at your head office. 👍

I was a subscribe while 2 year. The most exacting  scene ALREADY were unexpected!

Today there are the regional elections in my country. Dozens of large companies have hired thousands of activists. I pay activists from other companies and have research that costs 50% of the standard price.

8 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I was a subscribe while 2 year. The most exacting  scene ALREADY were unexpected!

Today there are the regional elections in my country. Dozens of large companies have hired thousands of activists. I pay activists from other companies and have research that costs 50% of the standard price.

that's an interesting line of work. I wish you good luck 👍

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

that's an interesting line of work. I wish you good luck 👍

Unfortunately the elections  take place 1 time for 2-3 years.