Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

50 minutes ago, waldi said:

While having boring life he must be really desperate

While he have a boring life and as your persnoal opinion also he is really desperate but i was wondering about the one who haning around all most of his time in vhtv. is he living in interesting life and not desperate? are you really dont think before you open your mouth to say a single word. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like the sniffeler is back 🤣

That is low level Romeo.  From a troll to sniffeler that very porgress and very imprvment steps and i don't think the Savior and VHtv mangers will being agree with you.. To attack anyone personally . The Lipstick didnt say anything about any of you personally really i'm shock and sad he Just said his opinion. You can Just agree or disagree that is up to you. but not attacks poeple for Just saying thier opinions..😞😞

6 minutes ago, stayaway said:

That is low level Romeo.  From a troll to sniffeler that very porgress and very imprvment steps and i don't think the Savior and VHtv mangers will being agree with you.. To attack anyone personally . The Lipstick didnt say anything about any of you personally really i'm shock and sad he Just said his opinion. You can Just agree or disagree that is up to you. but not attacks poeple for Just saying thier opinions..😞😞

We all know him. He came back to save our souls from the evil sex sites. Makes me think what he is doing here in first case? 🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, stayaway said:

While he have a boring life and as your persnoal opinion also he is really desperate but i was wondering about the one who haning around all most of his time in vhtv. is he living in interesting life and not desperate? are you really dont think before you open your mouth to say a single word. 

I had never said my life is interesting because it would have not been a true; I'm very busy person (a bit less now because covid), and this is true; and info for you: I pay for  sub, as I always wanted to support tenants which I like, despite the direction the vhtv goes to; I don't spend much time to watch them, but I really try to follow favourites flats for at least 15 min every day, I really try; 99% of my time I dedicate to something else; the fucking moron you defend is a troll who's only reason to be here is to destroy vhtv and deprive girls who I like the source of income; let him go to hell

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I had never said my life is interesting because it would have not been a true; I'm very busy person (a bit less now because covid), and this is true; and info for you: I pay for  sub, as I always wanted to support tenants which I like, despite the direction the vhtv goes to; I don't spend much time to watch them, but I really try to follow favourites flats for at least 15 min every day, I really try; 99% of my time I dedicate to something else; the fucking moron you defend is a troll who's only reason to be here is to destroy vhtv and deprive girls who I like the source of income; let him go to hell

Harsh words but the core of the statement is true. 

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

While you have all that bussy stuff.... Then why you are ready to judement to other poeple life.you are still to ready judement(moron plus troll) That kinda is never ends.. 😞

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Harsh words but the core of the statement is true. 

Occasionally you might find others' words less offensive, but they can do much more harm, don't forget about it pls👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stayaway said:

While you have all that bussy stuff.... Then why you are ready to judement to other poeple life.you are still to ready judement(moron plus troll) That kinda is never ends.. 😞

Something tells me I know that idiot a bit longer than you lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We all know him. He came back to save our souls from the evil sex sites. Makes me think what he is doing here in first case? 🤣

Oh Romeo. 😋That is illegal question you can't ask people what are you doing here because you open the gate to anyone for ask you the same question.Is that acceptable to you?😎

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wanking all day long 🤣

• Haha 1