Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

On 10/31/2020 at 12:21 AM, Albion said:

Get rid of old man Scott and this apartment might be interesting. Who needs a ninety year old wandering round being a downer on everything? He's just miserable and depressing. Like the worst kind of teacher on a school vacation. he even clutches his phone like a miser with a calculator. If he's around i have to click onto another apartment because I don't want the joy vampire putting me a downer.

You get burned at the stake for that... Scott is a sex machine and brings lots of pleasure for lots... Sabrina would agree. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Takes more than a roasting to put me off. 
I'm not keen on Scott's influence on Kimi. Kimi was full of life and now he's walking round like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders just like Scott does. And having watched Scott 'fix' the boiler, I'm not sure it's safe for him to be Kimi's mentor. 🤪

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Albion said:

Takes more than a roasting to put me off. 
I'm not keen on Scott's influence on Kimi. Kimi was full of life and now he's walking round like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders just like Scott does. And having watched Scott 'fix' the boiler, I'm not sure it's safe for him to be Kimi's mentor. 🤪

They will relocate soon.