Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know this is none of my business, but WE CARE. This is far too often, far too much. And it's right there in front of all of us on camera to see and hear. I can only write one simple line, after seeing this time and time again, with the greatest of sincerity and respect.

IT'S CLEARLY NOT WORKING. 😟

Però in compenso ti dà uno spaccato di realtà che mancava da tempo. Ironica la vita...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Però in compenso ti dà uno spaccato di realtà che mancava da tempo. Ironica la vita...

True, but not a part of reality that is either nice to see, or to be honest, doing any good for those involved. Especially when it happens far too regularly.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brock! said:

Ah, needless to say, Leora's going to be back in the house this weekend, given the phone call she got tonight.

The only predictable thing in this is the unpredictable. 

Don't count on it. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Pepe said:

If she is that phone call had nothing to do with it. 

Yes, there are other reasons to go out of course. Plus other reasons to stop in.....By choice for one!

However, something that call cannot be described as, is positive. Or healthy.

In my opinion there’s nobody on CB that can compete with Leora and Malia as they are laying next to each other while casually caressing one another’s body as they run their hands over the others breasts or between their legs and inner thighs. The only thing that one can hope for to keep the excitement and sexual tension building is if Malia becomes a bit more assertive as she is running her fingertips up and down Leora’s smooth slit would be if she slid her fingers inside the folds of her labia at the same time. When that time comes I believe the CB server will explode. 💣 💥 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

In my opinion there’s nobody on CB that can compete with Leora and Malia as they are laying next to each other while casually caressing one another’s body as they run their hands over the others breasts or between their legs and inner thighs. The only thing that one can hope for to keep the excitement and sexual tension building is if Malia becomes a bit more assertive as she is running her fingertips up and down Leora’s smooth slit would be if she slid her fingers inside the folds of her labia at the same time. When that time comes I believe the CB server will explode. 💣 💥 

It wont be the only thing that explodes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2