Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

The two have absolutely no sexual attraction between them. In addition the two are absolutely boring.

Nevertheless, I think they should stop at RLC and try CB. I'm sure they could make a lot more money there if I consider their fans here. I'm sure some here are so crazy that they would give up all their savings just to talk to the girls. Not many fans, but some are really completely addicted to them. Whatever the reason is.😜

emoji Crazy Tounge Out Middle Finger Emoji 🤪🖕 #freetoedit - Iphone Emojis  Transparent Background, HD Png Download - kindpng

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not true, lots of different things have happened in the last 2 weeks alone.

But you said you don't subscribe therefore you don't watch them, so how can you have seen what they did?

The girls keep practically their whole private life away from the apartment and give silly shows instead. Especially that they pretend to be lesbians is just ridiculous.

There is no sexual attraction between the two, that is easy to see.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The girls keep practically their whole private life away from the apartment and give silly shows instead. Especially that they pretend to be lesbians is just ridiculous.

Would you give all your private life if you were on RLC? My guess would wouldn't either. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

image.jpeg.5dcecbfb6fd5c2c63830776c030c487e.jpeg             image.jpeg.9bb178719b888721afdd42e68e646890.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would you give all your private life if you were on RLC? My guess would wouldn't either. 

I am not in the cast at RLC and have no plan to apply for it. 😀

The girls are in a project that claims to give an insight into their private lives. Essential parts of it should be seen and not be replaced by this silly show.

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Another thing you fail to understand you do have you have to do to keep employed. Your utopia view of how things are just isn't sustainable in any employment. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another thing you fail to understand you do have you have to do to keep employed. Your utopia view of how things are just isn't sustainable in any employment. 

The girls undermine the very idea of RLC by pretending to be lesbians and making RLC into a kind of cheap copy of CB. A real participation, with real elements from their lives, would certainly be more beneficial for RLC.

You shouldn't forget that RLC is constantly losing viewers. At some point they will wake up and realize that they have created a life-empty façade that no one will believe.

giphy.gif

• Sad 1