Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, nagachilli2 said:

I wasn't complaining Jimbo...But there's been a shitload of discussions comparing her place to the Barca girls apts recently...which I believe she was never a fan of. I don't think they can be compared yet, as L&M don't go beyond teasing with their interplay, before finishing themselves off. Obviously it does turn them on though...
Some of the Barca girls have no boundaries...which I'm not a fan of either, btw...

So they already do synchronised bating, but the point I was slightly sarcastically making was if, as someone suggested, they started bating with dildos in parallel and using them on each other, I'd have trouble differentiating it from what some of the GOV's do...

Some Leora worshipers seem to think everything they do is unique due to their friendship...I'm not denying their closeness...but they're hardly unique...😐

To correct one point!, and to be fair Nags, they have indeed finished the other one off on several occasions, at the end of massages.

You are right in saying they get turned on by it, and that is one of the reasons why it happens. Malia loves the chance to play with Leora, and in turn Leora has found she enjoys this new thing she has with another woman, but it only happens as it's someone she knows so well. If a random woman had moved in, we probably would have not seen this happen at all.

I understand to an extent some complaints, that it's just done for views etc, and yes of course they both know (Leora especially) how this works wonders for their live and replay hits. BUT as i always say, it still has to happen and to be enjoyed. And both is the case. In fact, some of the moaning is because they don't go far enough, and i think that is because of what has been seen girl on girl in other places - People can expect something to happen elsewhere too, and if it doesn't then it's either not as good, or fake. There are three camps - Some who love what happens and are happy with whatever, some who are frustrated and want them to go further and further, and those who hate the whole thing and want to see men with them instead.

Of course none of this is unique, in fact when you look at it Leora is last to the party! For obvious reasons. The main thing is, it's not fake and they are giving their fans and themselves something to enjoy. And isn't that what this whole 'Project' is meant to be about?

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.....And also, i don't have anything against GOV, just want to say that, not a viewer of them, not a fan in any real way, but i fully understand why they are so popular. 

I have not been watching this apartment for a while and decided to check in to see if anything has changed. I watched the session where Leora used her dildo while with Malia, then two other days in succession. I then compared with their sessions from January of this year that I captured.  What has changed is that their sessions now are less spontaneous, more staged and less explicit than before.  In January, Malia had progressed to rubbing inside the labia minora and just a step away from insertion. Now, they seem to have regressed back to rubbing the labia majora and peripheral stimulation. Not what I would call progress.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, philo said:

Malia comes back from vacation sporting a new bracelet that appears to be very expensive or a good knock off.  Sugar Daddy?

She was wearing that before she left on Saturday.

I'm not that invested in their performances anymore since they turned out to be insincere. However, I can't understand why they would start this script if they did not intend to develop it. Going backwards shows a disregard for the intelligence of their audience by thinking that no one would notice.