Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

They don't need no stinking boys 😕 No one has ever been told it's their duty. Where do you people come up with these hair brain ideas. 

I could not agree more, especially about the boys.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I could not agree more, especially about the boys.

If only that was the case. But things get in the way.

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bah, ormai ci ho perso le speranze sul vedere Leora a letto con un altro uomo che non sia Paul... 

Se dovesse succedere è perché Leora avrà smesso di parlarsi con lui (Paul). 

Nope. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bah, ormai ci ho perso le speranze sul vedere Leora a letto con un altro uomo che non sia Paul... 

Se dovesse succedere è perché Leora avrà smesso di parlarsi con lui (Paul). 

NOPE.

More and more the evidence is mounting that the Leora and Malia shows are either being dictated or controlled by some outside source or individual. I know it's the conventional wisdom that Leora calls the shots.  I totally reject the idea that they are in control of the script for their shows.  Why else would Leora feel the need to wear a t-shirt today with the message "He thinks he is in control"? It's obvious to anyone who takes the time to look that their session were starting to get steamy and then someone called it off and I don't believe it was either Leora or Malia. They both have been sending not so subtle messages to us (like Malia's favorite lyric "Don't put the blame on me"), This thread continues to be so contaminated by the trolls who try to control every thread that camcaps creates that it's hardly worth the effort to try and have an intelligent conversation or make a simple comment about it any more. I know that their intention is to dissuade that conversation and that is why I won't leave like so many others that they have run away. I just refuse to let them control my input. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

More and more the evidence is mounting that the Leora and Malia shows are either being dictated or controlled by some outside source or individual. I know it's the conventional wisdom that Leora calls the shots.  I totally reject the idea that they are in control of the script for their shows.  Why else would Leora feel the need to wear a t-shirt today with the message "He thinks he is in control"? It's obvious to anyone who takes the time to look that their session were starting to get steamy and then someone called it off and I don't believe it was either Leora or Malia. They both have been sending not so subtle messages to us (like Malia's favorite lyric "Don't put the blame on me"), This thread continues to be so contaminated by the trolls who try to control every thread that camcaps creates that it's hardly worth the effort to try and have an intelligent conversation or make a simple comment about it any more. I know that their intention is to dissuade that conversation and that is why I won't leave like so many others that they have run away. I just refuse to let them control my input. 

More BS from this character. It's laughable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have never read anything so off the wall. Where is your preponderance of evidence. 

We will be waiting. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I have never read anything so off the wall. Where is your preponderance of evidence. 

We will be waiting. 

Started to get steamy and it was called off?

Did i see them bate side by side earlier, and Leora used her pink toy?

Did i see them get off? Did i see Leora getting faster as she heard Malia moan? 

Did i imagine all that? I know i seem to have lost the last 2 weeks somewhere 😒.....But surely i didn't dream that?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Started to get steamy and it was called off?

Did i see them bate side by side earlier, and Leora used her pink toy?

Did i see them get off? Did i see Leora getting faster as she heard Malia moan? 

Did i imagine all that? I know i seem to have lost the last 2 weeks somewhere 😒.....But surely i didn't dream that?

I guess we all dreamed that. How about you @masterchef56 ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

We will be waiting. 

Sorry, I thought that you could read as well as write. Seems you're limited to cartoons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1