Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Maybe the discussion should really be restarted.

A simple question (put in two ways to be sure):  Do you think that the two girls are a couple? Are there in a lesbian relationship?

No! Absolutely not.

They are two long standing friends who trust each other and are comfortable in each other’s company.

They are part of the project that is run by RLC and as such RLC have as a company the necessity to make a profit and the girls who participate the desire to enjoy a very good standard of living.

With this in mind RLC has to ensure that membership is maintained at a suitable level to ensure they make profit.

The tenants try to ensure that they supply enough interest in the naked body to ward off boredom and encourage the members to continue with said membership ...not always an easy task.

Although I think Leora enjoys the massages, I am convinced she is not in any way lesbian.

As for Malia, I cannot answer truthfully, because I have never had any interest in her as a person or in anything she does apart from when she is in a situation with Leora.

But I know it’s not real so I am not disappointed...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, miaballe02 said:

You have to understand that RLC is a site for old men who want to see naked girls without interaction with men. those who want to see men in apartments are not regular customers so their opinion does not count for RLC. RLC can close all apartments except Leora's because her fans make RLC's turnover.

So don't waste your time and energy defending a lost cause.

That is a very “ brave “ comment , it can explain many things of many of the comments  that are written here . My question is , how do you know that subscribers are old men ? I mean , do you have any personal info on that or do you base your opinion on the posts that you read here that many times indeed they suggest that are written from older people and also many of the members  here have admitted that they are older . 

For example , I am 43 years old and I am subscriber because I have always loved to analyze the characters of people based on their actions and the site here offers it with lots of “ spicy “ materials that come as a bonus . And what I want to see is for sure people who have a normal social life that they are willing to share in front of cameras . This apartment for example and the one of Eliska and Pepik are the only ones without any social interaction with the outside world , but on this one with the participant of the longest RLC member and also of course being a very nice young woman ( actually now 2 of them ) and having shared all those years so much of her personal moments in front of cameras  , have created in the course of time a really strong and devoted fan audience . The couple that are new for example , no one would write anything about them despite having watched alcoholic problems and lots of sexual interactions which could be topics for discussion. 

Anyway , I was intrigued from the comment that you say that it is a site for old men , I don’t consider myself old at the age of 43

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Alladino said:

The girls keep practically their whole private life away from the apartment and give silly shows instead. Especially that they pretend to be lesbians is just ridiculous.

There is no sexual attraction between the two, that is easy to see.

There is a definite attraction of a kind from one of them

But you wouldn't know this, as you don't subscribe, therefore you don't see them.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is a definite attraction of a kind from one of them

But you wouldn't know this, as you don't subscribe, therefore you don't see them.

Does this mean that you think one is really involved while the other is just cold-heartedly taking advantage of her affection to make money?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

Does this mean that you think one is really involved while the other is just cold-heartedly taking advantage of her affection to make money?

No.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Alladino said:

So you think that you realize the attraction, but that other girls, even though she is doing the show (is in the room), don't realize it?

No.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, it is a pity that you do not want to share your wise insights with us. 🤣

Yes.