Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd like to see the day Leora just leaves RLC and moves on with her life.   I won't lose any sleep over the matter.

For people who “ love “ Leora and want to see her have the best possible life ever , health and happiness , this is the very exact wish that we should have . But most of the people here I think they will lose a big part of their daily routine and kind of obsession if Leora decides to quit and move on . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You never know,Leora´s period should be over on wednesday or thursday.Then we will see what´s happen,but I don´t think there will be

any fingers slipping in,sorry.

We must have hopes and dreams, plus Malia might read this.

• Upvote 1

Under the latest month I´ve been screaming at my screen everytime Malia is caressing Leora´s pussy,slip a finger in and

see how she reacts,and yes there is so many things that happened between them that we never would occur.But been

surprised when it does,like when Leora took out a dildo.So let´s hope they surprise us again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For people who “ love “ Leora and want to see her have the best possible life ever , health and happiness , this is the very exact wish that we should have . But most of the people here I think they will lose a big part of their daily routine and kind of obsession if Leora decides to quit and move on . 

If she wants happiness then RLC won't be delivering that.  She has to find that on her own. 

I would think after 7 Years on RLC that she would have some better objective to life than flashing her ass on a camera for a bunch of perv's.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

You never know,Leora´s period should be over on wednesday or thursday.Then we will see what´s happen,but I don´t think there will be

any fingers slipping in,sorry.

That you keep track of her mensural cycle is disturbing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If she wants happiness then RLC won't be delivering that.  She has to find that on her own. 

I would think after 7 Years on RLC that she would have some better objective to life than flashing her ass on a camera for a bunch of perv's.

I think that’s why she spends so much time away from the apartment . Maybe at the same time searching for something else outside and slowly getting away from the cameras . But the cameras are an addiction for anyone who knows that  is characterized as a “ Goddess “ . Let’s hope she finds out soon 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank you for pointing this out (I've been saying this for a while).

Don't salivate over her - feel bad for her.  7+ years pimping herself out and she is no further along either as a contributing member of society (as we see it) or for her growth as a young woman from the day we first saw her.  IMO, she truly jumped the shark with these fake lesbian scenes. It tells me her self esteem and self-confidence for who she is (present day) is non-existent.

The best thing for her to do is walk away from the cameras and start a life. Trust me...there are others ya'll can find on-line to wack-off to.  Time for her to go out to pasture, regain her self esteem/self confidence, date, and let a 'natural' life consume her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2