A Mockery of Sex

Lipstick

Jesus Christ... Talk about stating the obvious... Anyone with half a brain could tell who it was... Some just had to make their point to start shit.. And some have the nerve calling others a troll. 😂

200.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Jesus Christ... Talk about stating the obvious... Anyone with half a brain could tell who it was... Some just had to make their point to start shit.. And some have the nerve calling others a troll. 😂

200.gif

Good point i must say, you couldn't make it up really 👍 as they say it takes 2 to tango but on here it's more like 3,4,5 etc etc.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good point i must say, you couldn't make it up really 👍 as they say it takes 2 to tango but on here it's more like 3,4,5 etc etc.

One set of rules for one group, and another set for others... Laughable really.. A bit like insulting some girls for doing their show, but praising and defending others for exact same thing. 😂😃😂😃😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

One set of rules for one group, and another set for others... Laughable really.. A bit like insulting some girls for doing their show, but praising and defending others for exact same thing. 😂😃😂😃😉

You wanna be careful else you will be getting trolled for being another Amy alias :biggrin: Am sure you would be really worried over that pal :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You wanna be careful else you will be getting trolled for being another Amy alias :biggrin: Am sure you would be really worried over that pal :biggrin:

Already been accused of that and was worried & upset... Could not leave the house for days... Wife was even considering getting professional help. 😂

Fuck My Life Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Already been accused of that and was worried & upset... Could not leave the house for days... Wife was even considering getting professional help. 😂

Lol yeah thought you had been a bit depressed recently :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Per Amy3 they even employed a mod to assist in their official investigation as to the nature of your account. Was epic! It's good to have friends in high places I guess. Sadly for them even the truth wasn't good enough. They needed more proof. They wanted to know how he could be so sure. 😁

• Haha 2