A Mockery of Sex

Lipstick

1 hour ago, Lipstick said:

It's generally considered insulting to call someone who you know is trans and has made it clear to that point to then call that person by the opposite pronoun. You are free to say what you want to and yes, i guess techincally Amy3 is a him, but just know that when you do that to Amy3 it sounds like you are saying it intentionally to hurt her. If your child were a transsexual would you make it a point to call them by opposite gender? I mean techincally you'd be right to say it, but would you do it?

Why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seems  the thought of Amy3 still gets under the skin of some members seems it's more their problem than anyone elses :biggrin: Just saying ::)

It's that same groupthink, mob mentality that got Amy3 marked for death. He is probably in some kind of remedial program as we speak for even mentioning the name Amy3. Amy3 was killed and the internet ranking of CamCaps went from 20k to 80k. Seems to me they killed the goose that laid golden eggs and in her place they got a lot 💩 comments from controlling, boring ass has beens. 💋 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lipstick said:

It's that same groupthink, mob mentality that got Amy3 marked for death. He is probably in some kind of remedial program as we speak for even mentioning the name Amy3. Amy3 was killed and the internet ranking of CamCaps went from 20k to 80k. Seems to me they killed the goose that laid golden eggs and in her place they got a lot 💩 comments from controlling, boring ass has beens. 💋 

Must admit it is refreshing to get an open mind opinion about the goings on in CC as apposed to the somewhat biased views of many. Having said that many of us are prepared to find fault or criticise things if we feel it's deserved but many do like a good laugh and joke from time to time which is what a public forum is about.

Many of those that do criticise those who criticise often do it themselves if it isn't their favoured apartment or tenants which is rather hypercritical to say the least but it makes a good read and laugh anyway. Enjoy your time here 👍

13 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

You should never have stopped taking your medication!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sure Rob and it has been a much better one recently with no one trying to stir up trouble, even with the crap VHTV has been serving up!

Oh come on JJ no ones trying to stir up trouble but no doubt, whatever, things will play out over time, think you are probably making more out of it than there probably is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

You should never have stopped taking your medication!

I don't take any medications. 

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sure Rob and it has been a much better one recently with no one trying to stir up trouble, even with the crap VHTV has been serving up!

Better? You really call it better? You guys couldn't create a buzz if your life depended it. You and your forum stealing friends hide in caves cause you're too scared to be your true selves in public anymore. Too scared someone you don't like might read your thoughts and ideas and god forbid gain some precious informatioon, which would make you feel bad and icky. Make you feel like you were giving yourself away to people unworthy of you. Make you feel like you were betraying your cave buddies. Must be nice to be an insider behind your walls. You're in! Congrats! Apparently, it's not enough though. Pitiful! All of you are pitiful. 

• Like 1