A Mockery of Sex

Lipstick

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You seem to ignore the desperation of the viewers too in their demand for such explicit sex etc, many forever just complain about the bloody cam positions, lighting, cam quality etc etc anything which distracts from stopping them seeing the sex act in all it's glory. Rather pathetic really if you read many of the posts. Many viewers must spend every waking hour almost following the tenants and recording all their actions in pictures and videos.

Indeed, many here seem to have become nothing more then whiners of that which is not in their area of influence or of their liking, as well as others who became curators and collectors. Knowledge holders who carry goods that really no one seems to care to buy anymore. Kings of nothing who harbor their fools gold as treasure as they cast their gaze upon the lesser ones with a weary eye. Hardly inspiring and certainly not the making of a free and open exchange of ideas. The floor is sinking. It didn't have to be this way.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

If done properly they should be ignored and forgot about best you can. Not positioning your ass and pussy directly in front for hours at a time. Nor over performing and exaggerating sex and masturbation so it just looks pathetic and 9/10 no pleasure whatsoever. Better chance of seeing someone orgasm at the butchers after getting a good lump of beef. 

Hi Jonno,don't mention orgasms at the butcher's or you'll get Ash started up about kielbasa's again😁👍👍

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good shout Dave! 😉

It's nice to know that some of us on here are just ordinary people going about our everyday lives and the Forum is merely a "fill in" for a bit of crack,well for me it is anyway.Of course at my age the "inclination" shall we say is not as strong as it used to be.😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's nice to know that some of us on here are just ordinary people going about our everyday lives and the Forum is merely a "fill in" for a bit of crack,well for me it is anyway.Of course at my age the "inclination" shall we say is not as strong as it used to be.😁

Same here...I spend much more time on CC than I do watching RLC these days...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Seems to be few and far between these days. That is too bad.  Unfortunately, fun requires being open with others.  Few here seems to be capable of being open to others. Lots of fragile egos and fences from what I can see. A group think took hold and it controls the boundaries and inhibits the free flow of thought. Silly nonsense aside of course. Joy!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lipstick said:

Seems to be few and far between these days. That is too bad.  Unfortunately, fun requires being open with others.  Few here seems to be capable of being open to others. Lots of fragile egos and fences from what I can see. A group think took hold and it controls the boundaries and inhibits the free flow of thought. Silly nonsense aside of course. Joy!

Hi L,I suppose we mustn't forget the anonymity part of the forum which some members take more seriously than others.As far as I'm concerned as long as no one knows my bank details,my surname,e-mail,or exact home address then I'm pretty much an open book.As for the silly nonsense you mentioned,well !!!!.

CC is split when you think about it:

(1)Some members only post on VH or RLC topics(their choice of course)

(2)Some are the opposite and can crossover and actually give the "watching" a break.

It's an open forum though.JMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Like taking wee doggies for walkies on the beach at North/South Shields maybe ??.👍

Noooo nothing as drastic as that as walking means movement which also means being in a vertical position which many seem to find very difficult on VH :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Except when there is a new tenant that I don't know, I can just about click any name and be able to tell you what they are doing. 

Generally only 3 categories. Sleeping, Camming, Nose buried in/on an electronic device.

• Haha 3