A Mockery of Sex

Lipstick

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

You just can't accept that you are no longer relevant to this forum, can you? 

Be honest, you didn't come up with that one on your own did you. 😁

Either way, the 60k drop in ranking without Amy3 says a lot about what kind of importance to this forum she was. I'm sure Amy3 is doing just fine. I wouldn't worry yourself about that. 

Now, see if you can make that number be 20k again. I dare you! 💋

On 10/29/2020 at 9:11 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly many here don't want to see day to day life...

Of course not; I've got the life of my own, I don't need and don't want to follow others' lives, that is obvious; the only sad people here are those who needs to do it; probably isolated, retired,  ill, maybe mentally disabled individuals, very, very sad.. 😂

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wanted to take this chat to PM but there's an issue. Can't!...Could chat here but wouldn't want to piss anyone off Dave. 

If some people would only mind their own business Naga.As far as I'm concerned a bit of friendly off topic chat is preferable to some of the on topic bile and vitriol that goes on .I know Rants is there for a reason but so what.

Have as good a day as possible Naga and you and yours stay safe.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lipstick said:

I suppose it's always a matter of intent. I would think correcting someone who called a transsexual by their preferred pronoun by saying, you're wrong "Amy3 is a him" might lead that person to feel that you are trying slight them. Would they be right to think that and be defensive of it? Even now, there is a running joke about trangendered people here in this very topic. ha ha ha! I guess they just need to get deeper skin, huh? Unfortunately, this is what they have to live with all the time.  

A lot of what is being said about Amy's sexual orientation on here has to be guesswork as none of us actually know Amy.

As far as i understand it he is married with kids and has a regular job.Does he live his daily life with his wife,kids,and job as a woman or a man.?Has he actually transitioned or is he merely a crossdresser.?How do you know exactly what level of transsexualism Amy is at?.You're assuming/guessing but you don't really know do you.?

I don't give a toss what someone's sexual orientation is,it doesn't matter to me and I try to be respectful and friendly to anyone who wants to meet or chat with me.

Footnote:Before any smartass comes on I fully realise that maybe,just maybe Lipstick is Amy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Of course not; I've got the life of my own, I don't need and don't want to follow others' lives, that is obvious; the only sad people here are those who needs to do it; probably isolated, retired,  ill, maybe mentally disabled individuals, very, very sad.. 😂

You will find these folks over on the Political forums.

• Haha 4