A Mockery of Sex

Lipstick

10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi L,I suppose we mustn't forget the anonymity part of the forum which some members take more seriously than others.As far as I'm concerned as long as no one knows my bank details,my surname,e-mail,or exact home address then I'm pretty much an open book.As for the silly nonsense you mentioned,well !!!!.

CC is split when you think about it:

(1)Some members only post on VH or RLC topics(their choice of course)

(2)Some are the opposite and can crossover and actually give the "watching" a break.

It's an open forum though.JMO.

Since you gave away my location on here last night Dave, I've spent most of the day hiding from stalkers...🥴

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi L,I suppose we mustn't forget the anonymity part of the forum which some members take more seriously than others.As far as I'm concerned as long as no one knows my bank details,my surname,e-mail,or exact home address then I'm pretty much an open book.As for the silly nonsense you mentioned,well !!!!.

CC is split when you think about it:

(1)Some members only post on VH or RLC topics(their choice of course)

(2)Some are the opposite and can crossover and actually give the "watching" a break.

It's an open forum though.JMO.

image.jpeg.7ce5543e810d3fcc266c62857b02658c.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Since you gave away my location on here last night Dave, I've spent most of the day hiding from stalkers...🥴

Hi Naga,"gave away your location"pal,even if I knew I would never say,but the stalkers are the price of fame buddy.😁Margaret and I often walk my daughter's Cocker Spaniel on Portobello Beach in Edinburgh but I don't live anywhere near there and as for stalkers they run in the opposite direction.👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga,"gave away your location"pal,even if I knew I would never say,but the stalkers are the price of fame buddy.😁Margaret and I often walk my daughter's Cocker Spaniel on Portobello Beach in Edinburgh but I don't live anywhere near there and as for stalkers they run in the opposite direction.👍

Do you know Shields?...and how did you work that one out ha! We just call it Shields where I'm from...The other's North Shields 😁

Yes...a chilli running along the beach DOES draw attention...

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2020 at 11:20 PM, Lipstick said:

Indeed, many here seem to have become nothing more then whiners of that which is not in their area of influence or of their liking, as well as others who became curators and collectors. Knowledge holders who carry goods that really no one seems to care to buy anymore. Kings of nothing who harbor their fools gold as treasure as they cast their gaze upon the lesser ones with a weary eye. Hardly inspiring and certainly not the making of a free and open exchange of ideas. The floor is sinking. It didn't have to be this way.  

So the reincarnation of Amy3!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So the reincarnation of Amy3!

@Amy3 was the best member on this forum. Nobody will ever match her. From what I can tell, this forum has nose dived into utter boredom after you fools did what you did to her. Way to fuck up a good thing. From 20k to 80k! Wow! 💋

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Do you know Shields?...and how did you work that one out ha! We just call it Shields where I'm from...The other's North Shields 😁

Yes...a chilli running along the beach DOES draw attention...

I've been to both Shields many times,I'm going to bore you now pal

When my kids were young(a hell of a long time ago)we holidayed at a camp at Whitley Bay(Whole lotta Rosie was in the bars juke box👍👍) so one day we decided to head out as the boys wanted to go through the Tyne Tunnel so there we were in a Morris Minor Reg.XLC 93 emerging from the south end and we somehow ended up on the beach there and we had a great day.I've been down your way many times,Cresswell,Blyth,WB,we were at a wedding in Shotley Bridge,Beamish Museum park(brilliant place)and about two years ago my grandson's football team were down at North Shields for a tournament.

As for working anything out Naga it was just guesswork or to quote Ozzie"a shot in the dark"👍.You once told me you are a Geordie👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

@Amy3 was the best member on this forum. Nobody will ever match her. From what I can tell, this forum has nose dived into utter boredom after you fools did what you did to her. Way to fuck up a good thing. From 20k to 80k! Wow! 💋

Welcome back Amy3 😏

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

Amy 3 is a him.