US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

On 11/1/2020 at 10:02 AM, Nicholas said:

Obviously this thread is not mutually exclusive only to those that possess a level of intelligence and common sense as is demonstrated when ridiculous idiotic comments such as yours show up here.

Mate, it's not verboten to use grammar and punctuation correctly once in a while; it'll make scanning your brown-nosing bullshit easier for the rest of us but thanks for getting involved today, buddy.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ridgerunner said:

You are the no hope asshole failed businessman.

Failed businessman, that's the best you've got? 😂

You come on here and make up dates with fake girlfriends whilst everyone can see that:

1. You've got nothing to interest any mentally stable woman.
  2. You'd much rather spend the evening with reruns of the Apprentice and a bottle of poppers, than go outside to a restaurant.
  3. You're a stupid cunt.

But yeah, please keep typing failed businessman, that weally weally huwts 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't really know. What I expect to happen is for Trump to have substantial leads in the battleground states at the end of election night and then for Democrats to take the win away from Trump in the days and weeks following the election with court challenges about the counting of mail-in ballots.

That Trump will be there on election night to announce his victory is worth shit. The winner of the election will still be determined by the counting of votes (including mail-in ballots).

It is really sad how much some people here ignore these principles of democracy. The fact that more democrats vote by mail (also because they take covid-19 more seriously) only means that the counting will take longer.  Whoever turns up and does not want to count these votes is an enemy of democracy.

I do not understand all this urgency to announce the result. The transfer takes place in January anyway. Surely you can wait a few days to know the results of the election without any issue.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope they won't use them. 

Sadly another forlorn hope. Never understood their mentality regarding firearms, could go on but just a waste of my time as sadly things will never change over there.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sadly another forlorn hope. Never understood their mentality regarding firearms, could go on but just a waste of my time as sadly things will never change over there.

And for sure won't start a discussion about it.