US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

11 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Your attempts to construct a sentence is the real tear jerker here this afternoon, skipper.

Your attempts to spin or change the subject away from the less desirable times of your country's history is actually kind of humorous there bloke. 

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

mat-URINE why get involved into politics you know nothing about 🤔

Uh ohh, the big guns have woken up. "mat-URINE," 🔥, I think I'm dead.

Everyone knows about US politics, it's one of the easiest things to get involved in.

10 hours ago, Maturin said:

Failed businessman, that's the best you've got? 😂

You come on here and make up dates with fake girlfriends whilst everyone can see that:

1. You've got nothing to interest any mentally stable woman.
  2. You'd much rather spend the evening with reruns of the Apprentice and a bottle of poppers, than go outside to a restaurant.
  3. You're a stupid cunt.

But yeah, please keep typing failed businessman, that weally weally huwts 🤣

Sorry the truth hurts you, and I will be with my girlfriend tomorrow while you are trying to save your failed business. :biggrin:

Kayleigh McEnany told Fox News early Tuesday that the Trump campaign "believes that tonight will be a landslide" and that President Trump will win the states of Nevada and Minnesota, two states where Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has had a solid lead in polls.

I guess someone forgot to tell her that her ass is sucking buttermilk along with Trump and the rest of the GOP.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1