US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Above is what I said previous to votes being cast. How true my prediction turned out to be. 

Are you actually Trump?...Actually you're not. You say 'may decide' rather than 'will decide'...Both are bullshit though because when all Trumps legal shit settles, the number of illegal votes will be minimal or none...

image.jpeg.8b849da72d28c15282b96673f920218b.jpeg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well i don't know if the MAGA cunts as you put it are stupid people but then at the first chance the american people go and vote into power (so it seems) a senile geriatric cunt lol, you couldn't make it up really it's like a continuing comedy saga which never ends. I don't profess to understand the complexity's of the american system, then again does anybody?. Surely they have more accomplished, younger and competent politicians in the USA to choose from????

Probably not right now Rob...But the best man won (nearly) imo...

I'm just pleased the UK are in good hands...Thank God we're not lead by an overweight numpty with a bad haircut and a lovely partner....😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

History in the making,a female Vice President in the White House 

and a woman of color!

Might as well inaugurate her as president now to save time and expense when sleepy Joe goes further into senility later next year.  Then watch the sparks fly.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Might as well inaugurate her as president now to save time and expense when sleepy Joe goes further into senility later next year.  Then watch the sparks fly.

Lol yeah did the american people really know who they were voting for eh ::) Best of luck eh think they may need it.

• Upvote 1

If there is voter fraud, I do not think that it is that relevant to the projected outcome.  If Biden was not leading the popular vote by over 2,500,000 plus votes, I would be more concerned.

President Trump mathematically would have had to win all of the remaining states to win the election, which was improbable. 

• Upvote 1

I just feel that some of Trump's team, who were probably frightened to go for a piss without putting their hand up, will 'relax' now, and have a lot more freedom. I think it will stretch their loyalty somewhat...Judging by some of the Republicans reactions to his ridiculous accusations and behaviour, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them headed for the exit...

• Like 2