B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

this is what she said when she arrived in B4, but I honestly believe it is true, Martina has been on RLC since before the opening of B4, so if she doesn't go and look at the RLC site, I don't think she can know, but from a distance for years, I don't think Martina is interested in looking at other apartmentsΒ 

OK...if you say so Mauri

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I agree how come now all of a sudden we see Martina at B4 does she know one of the girls if so why after all these years we see her visit B4. It's simple it's all for views and what would make it even more painful would be that wouldn't surprise me if Carla and Yanai showed up at the party. Nothing surprises me anymore about RLC. Never thought i'd see Martina at B4.

I totally agree with you Daleys 100%.Β  It's Nelly and Bogdan's last approach to try and get RLC more views and there is no denying that.Β  Do you honestly think she should be there without Alberto?Β  I would assume your answer would be no and that just goes to show you how lame and pathetic those two managers are.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

She knew because it's was mentioned before that Martina reads Camcaps. So she knows about the other apartments.

I believe this to be true as well.Β  I'm sure some things were rehearsed before Martina showed up.Β  Did she show up with anybody.....either Nelly or Bogdan or any of the other girls?

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I agree how come now all of a sudden we see Martina at B4 does she know one of the girls if so why after all these years we see her visit B4. It's simple it's all for views and what would make it even more painful would be that wouldn't surprise me if Carla and Yanai showed up at the party. Nothing surprises me anymore about RLC. Never thought i'd see Martina at B4.

It's not that sudden, except that we just didn't see it yet, who do you think was coming to Martina and Alberto's during the short maintenance in recent months? little clue, we saw one of these people at Carla and Yanai following an rlc error not to put in maintenance, so Martina and Nelly / Bogdan must have been in contact for several months nowΒ 

Martina is present for another reason than doing the show for the views and her presence has nothing to do with RLC, she came to see Nelly, nothing else

I almost feel like she just killed someone when in fact she just came to see a friend and have fun, things that she also do when she's not in her apartment, seen the many times she comes in completely drunked after parties

• Like 3