B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

Il y a 4 heures, TheGambit a ditΒ :

Would be awesome if we could pay less money and have access to only the Barca apartaments, I legit only watch these guys.

Couple apartments, not even a click, too much of Malia rubbing Leoras pussy and pretending to enjoy music.

I SAW YOUR BLASPHEMY 😏

• Like 1

I’m really sorry to see Elmira leave, not because of what she didn’t show or do but because she appeared to be a decent, clean living girl. She was open enough in the shower and had natural bates albeit sometimes shielded. She was a bit of a Cinderella and never really blended in with the others but at Β least she never came backΒ covered in bruises and carpet burns and bringing waifs and strays home in off the streets unlike some of the others. She retained her dignity which is not what a lot of folk expect from a site like RLC but that shows there is some Real Life left. She’s also probably made a lorry load of money for her relatively short stay but likely more than she would make in her homeland so good on you Elmira and I wish you Bon Voyage and hope you find happiness in the future πŸ‘ŒπŸ™

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I know I don't post here much.Β  But, I have been watching RLC and the others for a long time now. I used to do VH and Camarads, but now mostly here. I think what a lot of the naysayers here seem to forget, is that they don't make RLC for you.Β  You don't give them money.Β  Two years ago I suffered a massive heart attack at work and spent 3 months in ICU.Β  The last year my wife almost died and spent 5 months out of 12 in the hospital.Β  She is now bedridden and has a home health aid 40 hours a week and nurses 2 times a week, PT 2 times a week and OT 2 times a week.Β  With all this I need a bit of an escape from real life.Β  I know that sometimes this isn't real life, but my life sucks, I want an escape.Β  I want silly, I want to laugh and I want to watch pretty girls. Is this perfect?Β  No, but it sure beats what I live, so I accept it for what it is and laugh with them and fill my wife in on what stupid stuff they did today and we laugh about it. I sort of look at it this way as I do in life. If you don't like it, then go and make what you like, if you think you can do better.Β  Shit or get off the pot. If you do like it then give them your money. But complaining about something you don't pay for, what you think they are going to listen to you?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yep now we know what was going on, the money wasn't coming in & so no content.

I like her too but just too bad the state of B4 isn't for her I guess.

I hope she wasn't forced to leave but she decided to leave on her own (though I ack probably not).

Haix.

I don’t think she was forced , the girlΒ didn’t look happy , even when she participated a couple of times to some common things ( costume party for example ) , you could see that she did it not completely pleased or free of thoughts .. I can for sure say that the others liked her , despite not spending much time together .. and if they like you , it means you have a good heart and you are for sure not that a badΒ person πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

3 hours ago, quasi said:

I know I don't post here much.Β  But, I have been watching RLC and the others for a long time now. I used to do VH and Camarads, but now mostly here. I think what a lot of the naysayers here seem to forget, is that they don't make RLC for you.Β  You don't give them money.Β  Two years ago I suffered a massive heart attack at work and spent 3 months in ICU.Β  The last year my wife almost died and spent 5 months out of 12 in the hospital.Β  She is now bedridden and has a home health aid 40 hours a week and nurses 2 times a week, PT 2 times a week and OT 2 times a week.Β  With all this I need a bit of an escape from real life.Β  I know that sometimes this isn't real life, but my life sucks, I want an escape.Β  I want silly, I want to laugh and I want to watch pretty girls. Is this perfect?Β  No, but it sure beats what I live, so I accept it for what it is and laugh with them and fill my wife in on what stupid stuff they did today and we laugh about it. I sort of look at it this way as I do in life. If you don't like it, then go and make what you like, if you think you can do better.Β  Shit or get off the pot. If you do like it then give them your money. But complaining about something you don't pay for, what you think they are going to listen to you?

How much we agree dear friend .. stay strong and brave , it will all get better , positivity wins at the end 😌

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

The way I see it , I think that what troubled her , was much more than she thought that she could deal with when she entered the apartment . I mean , since she β€œ tried β€œ to do staff , she didn’t seem to have a problem to be exposed in cameras . In any case , she was a very sympathetic girl , a really normal and more daily lifeΒ let’s say ( the others are kind of models looking 😎 ) , the diversity that needed was there then , perhaps in the future if she keeps the door open ☺️

Of course, it could of been visa issues...😏

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course, it could of been visa issues...😏

She looked sad , body language didn’t imply for visa reasons ... but all is possible πŸ˜¬πŸ™„

On 11/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, omedo said:

And she left, hugs with Nelly and Bogdan accompany her outside with the suitcases.
Have a good trip Elmira.

Like a fart in the wind, Elmira is gone just like that!Β  One of the very few, actually normal girls that RLC has casted.Β  Good luck in your life Elmira!!!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:06 PM, moos54 said:

I agree with your words
Girl reserved, which is not necessarily compatible with sharing your accommodation with several people
I liked that she didn't participate in the show if she didn't feel like doing it but I would have liked her to participate more in the community life in the house, it's a shame to see that she preferred isolate herself instead of eating with others
In any case, she still makes me want to see her again one day because her naturalness and her beauty were a breath of fresh air
And above all I see that despite her being shy and having stayed in her room most of the time, the others seem to like her

Excellent post for once Moos!

On 11/14/2020 at 3:46 AM, happyman88 said:

I’m really sorry to see Elmira leave, not because of what she didn’t show or do but because she appeared to be a decent, clean living girl. She was open enough in the shower and had natural bates albeit sometimes shielded. She was a bit of a Cinderella and never really blended in with the others but at Β least she never came backΒ covered in bruises and carpet burns and bringing waifs and strays home in off the streets unlike some of the others. She retained her dignity which is not what a lot of folk expect from a site like RLC but that shows there is some Real Life left. She’s also probably made a lorry load of money for her relatively short stay but likely more than she would make in her homeland so good on you Elmira and I wish you Bon Voyage and hope you find happiness in the future πŸ‘ŒπŸ™

Excellent, honest post HM!!