B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

This is very nice, Martina in B4, RLC still manages to amaze me after all these years, I'm very curious to know how it ends, just don't bring your boring boyfriend, keep me informed, maybe in a few months I'll renew my subscription...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

She wants to learn how to do fake lesbian shows.😏

I hope we don’t reach this point  , but any interactions with any of the girls or also Bogdan and Lucian who is also there , I mean it can really be so very new content to watch , real life experiences , I never understood why it hasn’t happened in the past . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What is cool about that? The danger is high, that RLC loses the last bit remaining reality.

Where is the sense in all residents act like silly show performers?

Dear friend Alladino , I will usually agree with your comments , you speak hard and in a repeating way many times and this is normal to “ annoy “ a lot but you are just expressing your thoughts no matter what and from my side you have always had my attention .. but on this comment , allow me to disagree with you . I don’t think that any mixture can change the concept of the “ real couples “ , particularly this one with Martina and Alberto who are really a cool couple and they just have a normal life like any of us which they simply  decided to share it in front of cameras and get paid for it . 

For me , getting to know “ colleagues “ from different “ departments “ at work , has always been an awaiting moment . You exchange e-mails or phonecalls with colleagues that you can never see and then it appears the chance that it happens , I find it really exciting to finally see in person a colleague . 

And on this situation , these people live in the same city , same employee , just a visit at the most luxury place of them all and interact with others , a bit of drinking , chatting , laughing and relaxing especially at the stupid times we have , I really find it an excellent idea . 

Imagine for example Linda and Tibor meet Kitty and Smith in Prague , have photo sessions together of Linda and Kitty , perhaps Smith is making the hair of Tibor 😂 as he has been seen doing it at some friends of him .. I mean , something new and unexpected is always welcome , it is as we said , watching our favorite shows and someone from another show that they have connection appears .. 

As long as it remains friendly , it can only benefit RLC in my humble opinion , new content , so many possibilities of real life things to happen . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

it would get a resub from me and its one of the very few things that could anymore

Aye, She is sexy AF.  It's nice to compare her in realtime to the more traditional "model," type of girls that RLC gets for B4 and I think she compares just as beautifully.

Her and Nelly are what I'd call more normal type women but they are just as pretty, if not more so, as the dollybirds that usually stay in the apartments.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dear friend Alladino , I will usually agree with your comments , you speak hard and in a repeating way many times and this is normal to “ annoy “ a lot but you are just expressing your thoughts no matter what and from my side you have always had my attention .. but on this comment , allow me to disagree with you . I don’t think that any mixture can change the concept of the “ real couples “ , particularly this one with Martina and Alberto who are really a cool couple and they just have a normal life like any of us which they simply  decided to share it in front of cameras and get paid for it . 

For me , getting to know “ colleagues “ from different “ departments “ at work , has always been an awaiting moment . You exchange e-mails or phonecalls with colleagues that you can never see and then it appears the chance that it happens , I find it really exciting to finally see in person a colleague . 

And on this situation , these people live in the same city , same employee , just a visit at the most luxury place of them all and interact with others , a bit of drinking , chatting , laughing and relaxing especially at the stupid times we have , I really find it an excellent idea . 

Imagine for example Linda and Tibor meet Kitty and Smith in Prague , have photo sessions together of Linda and Kitty , perhaps Smith is making the hair of Tibor 😂 as he has been seen doing it at some friends of him .. I mean , something new and unexpected is always welcome , it is as we said , watching our favorite shows and someone from another show that they have connection appears .. 

As long as it remains friendly , it can only benefit RLC in my humble opinion , new content , so many possibilities of real life things to happen . 

I have travelled almost about 1/3 around the world just to meet some colleagues and i know what you mean.

Still, I think the past has shown that every encounter between reality and show in RLC always turned out to the disadvantage of reality. Wait and see, maybe not yet today, but in a few weeks, RLC maybe has one more show girl. 🤐

21 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Aye, She is sexy AF.  It's nice to compare her in realtime to the more traditional "model," type of girls that RLC gets for B4 and I think she compares just as beautifully.

Her and Nelly are what I'd call more normal type women but they are just as pretty, if not more so, as the dollybirds that usually stay in the apartments.

i could not agree more i thought the same thing i always was a big fan of hers thought she is beautiful and seeing her side by side with with the other girls shows how beautiful she is

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i could not agree more i thought the same thing i always was a big fan of hers thought she is beautiful and seeing her side by side with with the other girls shows how beautiful she is. edited and she is up for most anything sexual so why not a little bisexual trist

• Upvote 1