B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He is just trolling usΒ πŸ˜ƒΒ 

I used sarcasm and then was pleased with the over reaction that resulted. That is hard on the border of trolling, I admit.

Anyway, that was really not the goal, rather I wanted to show by exaggeration how absurd the idea is that the pseudo lesbian shows are real.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I used sarcasm and then was pleased with the over reaction that resulted. That is hard on the border of trolling, I admit.

Anyway, that was really not the goal, rather I wanted to show by exaggeration how absurd the idea is that the pseudo lesbian shows are real.

I knew what you were up toΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 6:54 AM, Sergio said:

I'd like to know for what reason you say that Martina is open to everything, has she had relationships with other girls in her flat? Then from what I've learned over the years, everything Megan does, she does for the show, who knows if one day you'll wake upΒ 

I was talking about her being open for about anything as in her being into bondage and anal so you can can just take a chill pill and i dont need to wake upΒ 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said earlier, he's sounding pretty dumb and fanatical right now and he's not even making sense. It was already bad enough that he's been on this brigade about shows this and real life that for over a year now, but now he's just getting ridiculous. He's becoming the new Harley if he isn't already.

fnatical and beyond???? ( delusional) )...surprised there isn't more of that .....I thought I had him blocked because it;sΒ  just aggravatingandΒ Β a waste of space for me ...I guess it takes Admin ...many days to respond .....Β Β 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I knew what you were up toΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

you are both delusional if you think your ramblings had any sense or capability of sarcasm or making some statement of intelligent observation...Β  it is, as is this ...incesant , narrow!!!!!!! minded , twisted pretzel logic (and I use logic generously) ... as one said fanatical rambling in UN Reality.....Β Β 

nice try blue winner ?? to try and give any credibility to a full on nutcase ....you know become suspect !!

Β 

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you are both delusional if you think your ramblings had any sense or capability of sarcasm or making some statement of intelligent observation...Β  it is, as is this ...incesant , narrow!!!!!!! minded , twisted pretzel logic (and I use logic generously) ... as one said fanatical rambling in UN Reality.....Β Β 

nice try blue winner ?? to try and give any credibility to a full on nutcase ....you know become suspect !!

Β 

If you had followed my back and forth with Alladino, you would know that I did not agree with his point of view, but at some point his comments became sarcastic and he was just trolling everyone. I was just pointing that out, and he accepted that was what he was doing to some degree. now I don't understand what you are upset about .Β 

Just now, bluewinner said:

If you had followed my back and forth with Alladino, you would know that I did not agree with his point of view, but at some point his comments became sarcastic and he was just trolling everyone. I was just pointing that out, and he accepted that was what he was doing to some degree. now I don't understand what you are upset about .Β 

I saw your play with him and YOUR sarcasm..... he is just so weird and creepy !!Β Β to me;Β  that to give him any sense of credibility that he has control over his creepy, incesant, delusional, twisted morality and zero sense ...confounds me you would try to support ( and maybe your encouragement has some baseΒ in sarcasm??? not sure about your reasoning?? ) that he has any shred of sanity.... thats all.....Β  Β 

I am just waiting for these so called 'blocks' to come into force ....seemed to work against Harley?? hope it does with this person who just aggravateds me .....if it was just one or 2 ccomments , opinions. I could ignore but he ruined the Martina Affair ...of reasonable banter.... incesant stupid non sense ..... NUTCASE!!

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I saw your play with him and YOUR sarcasm..... he is just so weird and creepy !!Β Β to me;Β  that to give him any sense of credibility that he has control over his creepy, incesant, delusional, twisted morality and zero sense ...confounds me you would try to support ( and maybe your encouragement has some baseΒ in sarcasm??? not sure about your reasoning?? ) that he has any shred of sanity.... thats all.....Β  Β 

I am just waiting for these so called 'blocks' to come into force ....seemed to work against Harley?? hope it does with this person who just aggravateds me .....if it was just one or 2 ccomments , opinions. I could ignore but he ruined the Martina Affair ...of reasonable banter.... incesant stupid non sense ..... NUTCASE!!

What a bullshit. You did not understand it and I had fun with it.

That the sarcasm has gotten so close to you is the real warning signal. Maybe you should take all this less serious.

Β 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this is how you add someone to your ignore-list :Β 

1. click on the drop-down menu by your user_Id on top right hand side of the screen. then choose ignored users from the menu.

559365898_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_22_58.thumb.png.79602ae2943b2cbf201a7b668e875690.png

2. enter the user_id that you wish to ignore in the text box below Add new user to ignore list.568115301_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_23_15.thumb.png.dc328356c23515e9931be7300a493ec9.png

3. select the boxes below ignore and then click on Add User.1959088239_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_23_56.thumb.png.ba59abff1124c24a2f55c2e7b711f3de.png

and you won't see his posts or messages or mentions any longer.Β 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

this is how you add someone to your ignore-list :Β 

1. click on the drop-down menu by your user_Id on top right hand side of the screen. then choose ignored users from the menu.

559365898_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_22_58.thumb.png.79602ae2943b2cbf201a7b668e875690.png

2. enter the user_id that you wish to ignore in the text box below Add new user to ignore list.568115301_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_23_15.thumb.png.dc328356c23515e9931be7300a493ec9.png

3. select the boxes below ignore and then click on Add User.1959088239_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_23_56.thumb.png.ba59abff1124c24a2f55c2e7b711f3de.png

and you won't see his posts or messages or mentions any longer.Β 

lol except for when someone quotes the person on your ignore list then you will see it.