How many of the rlc houses you watch and enjoy(nowdays)?

ze81

I don't see a poll here with options. Just a simple question in forum format.

But in answer to the question... 0, as in nada, zilch, zip, none. There is nothing there to see unless you want to watch people stare at their phones and sleep all day and night. All of those silly sites are the same. BOOOOOORRRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Were is my personal "viewing of rlc houses and residents" of nowdays:One house i watch a lot(Martina&Alberto),k&S only watch a little nowdays and i am as bored watching them as them seem bored being in cams😅.L&T almost never watch,dont find them interesting(but i think(always tought)they are a nice couple and wothwile of site),E&P..to bad house is being wasted.Masha..watch with some regularity,mainly when there are interesting guests,L&M..when i want to laught a couple minutes i tune in,the four barca houses..thanks but no thanks,only exception i make is when a resident,guest is really actractive and nowdays b5(because piper and taylor).In my taste we lost the best,more active(regard friends gathering,extrovert residents etc)house rlc had..C&Y.So to resume..Nowdays in rlc i watch mostly M&A,and tune in(some with more others with less)regularity maybe three,four more houses.

Post Covid (whenever that is) I hope that RLC establishes several more apartments.  I would like to see a return of an apt like Nina/Kira; and Nelly/Bog (by which I mean a mature couple who entertain, etc) a young couple like Carla/Yanai and Lana/Robert; and the two or three girls who lived together in St Petersburg and one was quite a good singer.

Currently I watch Alberto/Martina regularily; and the Barcelona apts for laughs and entertain of the antics of the various girls.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I don't see a poll here with options. Just a simple question in forum format.

But in answer to the question... 0, as in nada, zilch, zip, none. There is nothing there to see unless you want to watch people stare at their phones and sleep all day and night. All of those silly sites are the same. BOOOOOORRRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe i should had created a poll isntead,but well it works ok also as topic.I feel almost the same as you,still have M&A,but they usualy alone,would say if they leave then no reasons to pay so much money.Also some guests in others houses are interesting from time to time(but to few of them),Doeant help rlc opens houses with couples that dont recieve any living soul in "their places(E&P).

All of them, because there are always some interesting things that can happen anywhere even if I am not always present, the 10 day replay helps to catch up with some things that I missed
And since I pay a subscription every month, I might as well take advantage of all the content that the site offers

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All of them, because there are always some interesting things that can happen anywhere even if I am not always present, the 10 day replay helps to catch up with some things that I missed
And since I pay a subscription every month, I might as well take advantage of all the content that the site offers

Very loyal Moos 👍

Honestly never found Replay so "useless".Some years ago the "free" replay would had been a god send,when i found a good number of interesting stuff usted to happen a lot but nowdays..i barely use replay(mostly in M&A,and some few moments i see in replay that could be interesting).Just a curious number..lets say in 2018 i had in my personal archive maybe a couple hundred videos saved,this 2020 i have maybe two,three dozens videos.

Think the users that like barca girls and couples mostly alone they still have probrably more than enought to watch,users that like houses that C&Y were a lot of times,or M&A are also dont have almost nothing left to watch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly never found Replay so "useless".Some years ago the "free" replay would had been a god send,when i found a good number of interesting stuff usted to happen a lot but nowdays..i barely use replay(mostly in M&A,and some few moments i see in replay that could be interesting).Just a curious number..lets say in 2018 i had in my personal archive maybe a couple hundred videos saved,this 2020 i have maybe two,three dozens videos.

Tastes are different for everyone, I'm sure we have a different vision and definition of what is interesting to watch in replay or live
Personally, the replay allows me to look for small moments that are harmless for some members but so important for my voyeuristic eye, and this kind of thing can happen in all apartments

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How many houses in rlc do you watch with regularity,a few,most,all.You feel there is enought for everyone tastes or maybe not enought?

None since the loss of Carla and Yanai. I only watch the others if there's a new guy there in the hope for sex or guest and parties at the remaining couples apt.