How many of the rlc houses you watch and enjoy(nowdays)?

ze81

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think the users that like barca girls and couples mostly alone they still have probrably more than enought to watch,users that like houses that C&Y were a lot of times,or M&A are also dont have almost nothing left to watch.

This is why I do not forbid myself anything and that I am interested in all the participants

48 minutes ago, Daleys said:

None since the loss of Carla and Yanai. I only watch the others if there's a new guy there in the hope for sex or guest and parties at the remaining couples apt.

Weird! They were there this morning EST. They must have left again. Or he beat the shit out of her again.

I look in on RLC, but there is nothing to make me ever want to subscribe. Tattooed females are a total turn off in my opinion. Your mileage may vary. 

Take us back to the real RLC days of Nora eating soup every day, Mighty Mouse freaking over the cameras, Max and Lora with and the famous Meerkat, Alma and Stefan, and the most beloved by me of them all, Alina and Anton. 

• Like 3

Been a total flop since massive loss of apartments... And even then changes needed to be made... Far too much time, effort and not forgetting money into desperate slags willing to do anything for a little fame and money. Thank the lord for lesbians and very loyal fans. Early days with only 6-8 apartments was more entertaining and real compared to the crap these days.... The loss of members here and the other forum is visible I bet as well. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Been a total flop since massive loss of apartments... And even then changes needed to be made... Far too much time, effort and not forgetting money into desperate slags willing to do anything for a little fame and money. Thank the lord for lesbians and very loyal fans. Early days with only 6 apartments was more entertaining and real compared to the crap these days.... The loss of members here and the other forum is visible I bet as well. 

This is not the case on VHTV? however you seem to like this site if I am not mistaken even if you are often critical

Just now, moos54 said:

This is not the case on VHTV? however you seem to like this site if I am not mistaken even if you are often critical

Unlike so many I don't have my head up the tenants nor the sites ass... If I have criticism I say no matter who likes it or not... Don't expect any less from you. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Unlike so many I don't have my head up the tenants nor the sites ass... If I have criticism I say no matter who likes it or not... Don't expect any less from you. 👍

I think there is a misunderstanding on your part of my words
I'm just asking you a question if this is not the case with the participants of VHTV in relation to your criticisms towards the participants of RLC? personally I already know the answer
However, that does not prevent you from being a subscriber to VHTV, while also making reviews
For me, being critical is more of a compliment

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Weird! They were there this morning EST. They must have left again. Or he beat the shit out of her again.

I look in on RLC, but there is nothing to make me ever want to subscribe. Tattooed females are a total turn off in my opinion. Your mileage may vary. 

Take us back to the real RLC days of Nora eating soup every day, Mighty Mouse freaking over the cameras, Max and Lora with and the famous Meerkat, Alma and Stefan, and the most beloved by me of them all, Alina and Anton. 

Who was there this morning.

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think there is a misunderstanding on your part of my words
I'm just asking you a question if this is not the case with the participants of VHTV in relation to your criticisms towards the participants of RLC? personally I already know the answer
However, that does not prevent you from being a subscriber to VHTV, while also making reviews
For me, being critical is more of a compliment

Knowing the answer you are clearly just starting shit... Neither site or girls are any different... As for subscriber... I get it for nothing which even better for viewing as saying how it really is... Your view on criticism is just that.. Your view... Have a happy sunday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Moos...Nowhere in this thread was VHTV ever brought into the subject. You brought it in. Why? Where is the comparison between a few apartments and a few dozen?

It's no matter. You will have your opinion like everyone else. You are a fan of RLC as it is. We were fans of RLC when it was. It is not even close to that today. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1