Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

58 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Ken is a lazy cxxt simple... But what is stopping Barbie doing anything... How many times has she masturbated??. Women in their 50s and 60s masturbate more. 😈

Why should she worry about bating, now that you have explained that she has something to look forward to.:biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Why should she worry about bating, now that you have explained that she has something to look forward to.:biggrin:

She has to last that long first... All these sickness and being ill... You can never be so sure. 😆

Ken's malnourished. That's why he has no energy. Saw him try Barbie's cooking then wag a finger at the pot, saying "No, no".  They have thrown out a lot of food recently. Perhaps Barbie aint such a good cook. Or, perhaps lack of interest in food is down to malnourishment. Loss of appetite, low energy, weakness, feeling tired all the time, poor concentration, feeling cold constantly, low mood and depression. all things ken has displayed in his time here. Get him on protein shakes and multivitamins and he'd soon perk up. 
As for Dylan and Connor. I would fully endorse and support any endeavour that gave Dylan more time on camera. Connor is a side effect of Dylan so I'd tolerate him, but yeah. Get ken on supplements and energised, get Dylan a fizzy little bachelor pad. Bish bash bosh, job done.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Ken is a lazy cxxt simple... But what is stopping Barbie doing anything... How many times has she masturbated??. Women in their 50s and 60s masturbate more. 😈

But i don't want to see women in their 60s i rather see Barbie entertaining us

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Albion said:

Ken's malnourished. That's why he has no energy. Saw him try Barbie's cooking then wag a finger at the pot, saying "No, no".  They have thrown out a lot of food recently. Perhaps Barbie aint such a good cook. Or, perhaps lack of interest in food is down to malnourishment. Loss of appetite, low energy, weakness, feeling tired all the time, poor concentration, feeling cold constantly, low mood and depression. all things ken has displayed in his time here. Get him on protein shakes and multivitamins and he'd soon perk up. 
As for Dylan and Connor. I would fully endorse and support any endeavour that gave Dylan more time on camera. Connor is a side effect of Dylan so I'd tolerate him, but yeah. Get ken on supplements and energised, get Dylan a fizzy little bachelor pad. Bish bash bosh, job done.

Somehow in CC, people have turned up to be a doctor or nutritionist. First neck issues, then infection/ill and now malnourishment 😀

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, budda said:

Se guardi i nuovi appartamenti, ecco quello che normalmente vedi:

Dane

dane.thumb.jpg.a3f2b5f2f291efe1f08ebc3a01d6b7e9.jpg

Dora & Marta

15137930_doramarta.thumb.jpg.9471ed9848c3bad195410a63c40cf766.jpg

Gretta

gretta.thumb.jpg.eb56752da63eb57c552ead8bb8ba03ca.jpg

Lolly

LOLLY.thumb.jpg.3cb7c210f2c1adb80fc5379e53c6f713.jpg

Lyna

lyna.thumb.jpg.75b2a8043a66b88c41964e81da78ebcc.jpg

Milly

milly.thumb.jpg.9d19028e1f93c054a4a652031234c7e2.jpg

Nikki

nikki.thumb.jpg.f277465072a37124d7a7e4dbd85ab83b.jpg

Rejolda

rejolda1.thumb.jpg.b2c0d221c83085258c8a938018d3e0f7.jpg

Real people in real homes in the real time ???

And now also in the bathtub.

• Haha 2