Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

Do you all think that he might act like this because off us and our comments about him? He was still online an hour ago so he's reading every word written here. If he really would do this then it would be a short stay over here but it just crossed my mind. 

Hey jawis, thats an excellent point.  Lot of the tenants are tough and couldn't give 2 shits whats said on here about them. These 2, especially Barbie, seemed pretty shy, which actually made her pretty special in my mind, for what she was willing to do to thrive. They seemed to be getting more comfortable with things , and then hit a brick wall. If they read our rantings on here, I'm sure Ken is pissed off about it, and it probably makes them very self conscious about doing things. I'm not blaming the posters, you need to be an exhibitionist with tough skin to get by on VH. I could never survive on here, I'd wanna kill a biatch if I was being bad mouthed on here, and any signs of my ass or my head  going up and down on Guy would fade away in short order!

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jawis, thats an excellent point.  Lot of the tenants are tough and couldn't give 2 shits whats said on here about them. These 2, especially Barbie, seemed pretty shy, which actually made her pretty special in my mind. They seemed to be getting more comfortable with things , and then hit a brick wall. If they read our rantings on here, I'm sure Ken is pissed off about it, and it probably makes them very self conscious about doing things. I'm not blaming the posters, you need to be an exhibitionist with tough skin to get by on VH. I could never survive on here, I'd wanna kill a biatch if I was being bad mouthed on here, and any signs of my ass or my head  going up and down on Guy would fade away in short order!

Many would dissagree with me but i wouldn't even mind if they were a couple like Lia & Brock.  Not many watch them here on CC but they are quit normal and if they didn't had viewers they would be long gone by now. They don't even get that many complaints because everyone knows it wouldn't change a thing.  Ken & Barbie still could invite those guys overthere and some girls because they are their friends. I think that could work. Even when it's negative at the moment they still are quit populair if you look at how many posts they still get. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Many would dissagree with me but i wouldn't even mind if they were a couple like Lia & Brock.  Not many watch them here on CC but they are quit normal and if they didn't had viewers they would be long gone by now. They don't even get that many complaints because everyone knows it wouldn't change a thing.  Ken & Barbie still could invite those guys overthere and some girls because they are their friends. I think that could work. Even when it's negative at the moment they still are quit populair if you look at how many posts they still get. 

Lia Brock are normal Horny couple and their sex is good. Brock is a solid performer. They have sex quite regularly and are out most of the time. I think they must have some jobs outside VH.

Ken and Barbie..Ken especially does nothing. Just sleeps all day and has a low libido as well. He is what makes this apartment a snoozefest. Now compare that to Donovan..he also is skinny and the same age as Ken but fucks the daylight of Dalia and can go on and on. Their apartment will be better than this I am sure. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nack said:

Lia Brock are normal Horny couple and their sex is good. Brock is a solid performer. They have sex quite regularly and are out most of the time. I think they must have some jobs outside VH.

Ken and Barbie..Ken especially does nothing. Just sleeps all day and has a low libido as well. He is what makes this apartment a snoozefest. Now compare that to Donovan..he also is skinny and the same age as Ken but fucks the daylight of Dalia and can go on and on. Their apartment will be better than this I am sure. 

That's true. But i'm not so sure if those two will be a succes. Maybe in the beginning but don't you think that they will be fighting most of the time. She flirts a lot and he's extreme jealous. If Still would come by you already get trouble because Dahlia likes him and he's a guy that doesn't cares about relations and has a IQ of like zero because he can only thinks with his dick. The girl from today also left early by the way. 😁 But if it would be like their first visit at Stifler's place it still can be good enough to be a succes here. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jawis said:

Do you all think that he might act like this because off us and our comments about him? He was still online an hour ago so he's reading every word written here. If he really would do this then it would be a short stay over here but it just crossed my mind. 

Aah.. now I get it. It actually not actually neck issue, infection, illness, malnourishment or tiredness but our mean posts which is stopping Ken from burning the house down with hot sex !!!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, nack said:

Agree with you. Followed Lia/Brock apt for sometime a few months back. Though it’s not a wild house they do have a very healthy sexual life. Also the guest couple that stayed with them for a while was okay. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Aah.. now I get it. It actually not actually neck issue, infection, illness, malnourishment or tiredness but our mean posts which is stopping Ken from burning the house down with hot sex !!!

Jesus... The excuses sure are building up... Will not be able to get in this topic if anymore are added. 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1