Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why? everyone is getting on ok. This is getting just an obsession.

Second to watching Apt's,banging on about Amy is what really gets them off.They would be lost without him,even when Amy was banned a few of them had Snidey remarks to make,can't help themselves.

Can't live with him,can't live without him and that's a fact.

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

They are singing! Sergio is professional DJ. The managers are genies.

THIS IS THE FIRST KARAOKE-REAL ON VH! 

Guest maitre197
16 minutes ago, PinkHeels said:

🚨 Barbie and Ken, I hope you read this. I think you should consider changing your names. Let me explain. If you become a popular attraction on this site then your names will gain strenght on google search and there may be young girls who might unwittingly come across this forum or your home site. That would not be nice for little kids to find this adult site. Perhaps you have a responsiblity to change your name to be something children won't accidently happen upon. Think of the children. 🚨

Tonight one of my relative had been hospitalized  in the hospital where to treat and patients with Covid. The hospital now employs young girls like Barbie who haven't even graduated from medical school. Because the rest of the doctors just left.
I repeat for the hundredth time - the project female  participants are cheap whores. They are worthy of our money, but not worthy of our attention.  

19 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Tonight one of my relative had been hospitalized  in the hospital where to treat and patients with Covid. The hospital now employs young girls like Barbie who haven't even graduated from medical school. Because the rest of the doctors just left.
I repeat for the hundredth time - the project female  participants are cheap whores. They are worthy of our money, but not worthy of our attention.  

Reading something like this is not worthy of our attention.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1