Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You forgot the record for the least action, bring on the next party there eh, can't wait :biggrin:

Have faith... All the doubters will be proved wrong and they will be one of the best in history... Threesomes, foursomes, dp, golden showers... You name it... Just have to workout how they stay awake long enough to fit it all in. 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oh my dear if you still wating something from this couple. then you should joins to me.☺️😋

spacer.png

I am not waiting for anything from this couple..they are boring and will remain so.Another one to ignore ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, nack said:

I am not waiting for anything from this couple..they are boring and will remain so.Another one to ignore ..

You never know they may surprise you and have you on the edge of your seat ::)

• Haha 2

Personally think it's a wrong move to give them the apartment considering we can see from Stifler's apartment in the last 2 weeks or so that Ken and Barbie were starting to lose their charm and they can get pretty boring quickly, at first it might look interesting but i am 90% certain after a week or so everyone will say it's so boring.

Still i hope Barbie and Ken can make it interesting somehow!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Personally think it's a wrong move to give them the apartment considering we can see from Stifler's apartment in the last 2 weeks or so that Ken and Barbie were starting to lose their charm and they can get pretty boring quickly, at first it might look interesting but i am 90% certain after a week or so everyone will say it's so boring.

Still i hope Barbie and Ken can make it interesting somehow!

It didn't take a week, people are already saying it.😉

• Haha 2