Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's just stupid and unrealistic and all your huffing and puffing isn't going to change that.

Don't make me laugh please; I don't say that because I believe that something will change, of course nothing will change, unless for worse; everybody who follows vh for a while know that; but it's still my opinion lol

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Some progress would have been nice. But you can't force people out of their comfort zone. When they don't want we should accept it. By all the comments here it seems they get a ton of views anyways...

Excellent point. It's perhaps a fault on the part of recruitment that people are picked to join 'the project' who aren't necessarily extroverted by nature. And then we go and give them inferiority complexes by demanding action.
I'm afraid my frustrations got the better of me last night and I apologise to Ken and Dylan. They tried to encourage something but the ladies weren't willing. I guess not everyone can be a Katrin. I hope last night proves useful in developing things going forward. 
Dylan and Connor are at least enthusiastic participants. There's that to be said for this apartment. I'll keep watching. I still have hopes that this crew will blossom. At least they clean the apartment. More than can be said for some other places. 😁

• Like 2

The main problem of this apartment is overhype expectations

They deserve attention as other apartments. Not more. Not top. 

Seeing such attention, they will make even more empty and fake parties. Until subscribers get tired of it. 99.5% of the expectations expressed in the topic will never happen. They would rather leave than allow any activity beyond their very closed and limited relationship.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Seeing such attention, they will make even more empty and fake parties. Until subscribers get tired of it. 99.5% of the expectations expressed in the topic will never happen. They would rather leave than allow any activity beyond their very closed and limited relationship.

Still think there will be plenty of people watching..

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still think there will be plenty of people watching..

Expectations, lol; From what I've read I conclude gullibility is wide spread among people here 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well said; maybe one day poor followers will accept the simple fact 😂

Have to give them credit for doing the job of getting views... Most knew exactly what The Ken&Barbie show was going to be like, yet some still expect great things... Keep the small amount intrigued and wondering what might and you may just last till the big man comes 🎅. 😃