Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If anyone wants to see how a BJ is done and how we , men , would go mad and explode , just have a look what Masha did to the guy ... a total expert , have no words ... 

The only one who could stand tall next to her is Irma , even though never seen in real action , the famous bathroom scene earlier this year in the summer with Gina ( perhaps one more girl in the bathtub ) and a dildo and showing to Gina how you touch it and lick it , free BJ and HJ courses courtesy of two amazing hot and experienced women .. 

Thank you Masha for all the pleasure times , totally deserved after your super stupid shitty year , second in a row when she managed to stand on her feet after her long life relation was over , only to suffer the isolation due to the virus and respecting all government rules of nit socializing and keeping the distance till her unfortunate accident which led her to the wheel chair ... always one of the best tenants , ain’t the best ... 

Please dont compared the "queen" with Masha..Masha gived us amazing moments,nothing done outside.."queen" just bs shows after bs shows time after time in her endless stays.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Please dont compared the "queen" with Masha..Masha gived us amazing moments,nothing done outside.."queen" just bs shows after bs shows time after time in her endless stays.

I never said that can be any “ total “ comparison between Masha and Irma ...The things that Masha has done in front of the cameras , the moments she has shared , her ups and downs , her tears , her smiles , her fun and disappointment , this is indisputable .. 

I spoke only for the “ special abilities “ 😂🤣 that both Jane concerning BJs and HJs , they are both experts , the difference is that with Masha we saw it in action and with Irma we took a glimpse when she had the bathroom evening as i mentioned ..

For anything that these two have shown , it can never be any comparison between “ the blue balls queen “ and the “ deep balls queen “ 😉😉😉😏

Nice to see Babi , some nice memories with her ass 😋😋 But  the lips injections has been too much and can’t say that it is attractive for me to watch .. still , always her money and choice to invest 🤓 

• Like 1

Always nice seeing this guy keeping company to Masha during these family gathering days , it would be cruel and inhuman seeing her spending also these days alone . The visit of her good friend and boyfriend also another positive sign the last days 😊

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Always nice seeing this guy keeping company to Masha during these family gathering days , it would be cruel and inhuman seeing her spending also these days alone . The visit of her good friend and boyfriend also another positive sign the last days 😊

"Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy the Christmas video today is the right program
people laugh, there are friends, that's how christmas should be

• Like 1

Just now, rado07 said:

"Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy the Christmas video today is the right program
people laugh, there are friends, that's how christmas should be

One of the good movies to watch indeed 😉 I prefer this or one of the Home alone 1 & 2 than they were doing a “ Love Actually “ and ending in tears .. plus , a good timing as the new Coming to America part 2 is about to be filmed 😁

• Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 7:43 PM, Daleys said:

Not from this guest couple they will never fuck or shower.

Some years ago i was surprised by the guest girl participation in the "failled orgy event",she got naked,got her brests felt by Sasha,Masha etc,some kissing..was really hot to see her in such way.Sadly was only that time.She have a really nice body.

• Upvote 1